Name your friend(s) for life-Right here......

xtraspicy62

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well I don't have pictures of all of you! happy.gif

I don't have hundreds of friends or anything like that. But I do have a few close and precious friends. Some of them I speak to and see often others just a couple of times a year. But we know that we are there for each other and can support each other. We can pick up conversations after not seeing each other for months and it was like only yesterday when we last saw. We can talk on the phone for hours on end.

Friends are so special and we should celebrate them.

Will have to dig out my photos for this.

I'm not sure spicy. I have had some girls in my life who said they would "love me forever no matter what" but "forever" must be a very short period of time. :-P

Most of my long time friends are people I have worked with. The friends I have grown up with as a kid are long gone. Some are dead, some just live in other parts of the world and others we just drifted away over time.

Do you think having life-long friends is better for a person's development?

• Subscriber

148.jpg

this is me and one of my best friends. We met at universtiy and got thrown together as we were from the same town!! Not that we knew each other,but as we were from the same town we could share a place!!! We've been great friends since - we laugh til we cry when we see each other. We share our problems, our dreams our good news. She had a bad break up recently and needed a break so came to Dublin with us the other week - gatecrashing hubby's birthday but he loves her nearly as much as i do. this is us at windmill lane - she's not a huge fan but joined my excitement!!! She is having to practice for Vienna!!!

The one below is not the best one of us! lol!! (especially of me!) we are blaming the guinness! these were about our fourth and was still only mid afternoon!!

212.jpg

And this is a girl who put up with my U2 hunt all weekend!!! and throughout university. And is so ungirly but agreed to put on a dress and be one of my bridesmaids!!!

She is fab!!!

• Subscriber
http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif">Zhivvy[/img]

this is me and one of my best friends. We met at universtiy and got thrown together as we were from the same town!! Not that we knew each other,but as we were from the same town we could share a place!!! We've been great friends since - we laugh til we cry when we see each other. We share our problems, our dreams our good news. She had a bad break up recently and needed a break so came to Dublin with us the other week - gatecrashing hubby's birthday but he loves her nearly as much as i do. this is us at windmill lane - she's not a huge fan but joined my excitement!!! She is having to practice for Vienna!!!

The one below is not the best one of us! lol!! (especially of me!) we are blaming the guinness! these were about our fourth and was still only mid afternoon!!

212.jpg

And this is a girl who put up with my U2 hunt all weekend!!! and throughout university. And is so ungirly but agreed to put on a dress and be one of my bridesmaids!!!

She is fab!!!

the fourth???

WOW!! you girls make a nice team!!laugh.gif

but its great having a friend like that zhiv, i admire you for that..

• Subscriber

the fourth???

WOW!! you girls make a nice team!!laugh.gif

Well we were on holiday!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

the fourth???

WOW!! you girls make a nice team!!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

now thats an excellent excuse!!

will have to remember that for when you come over!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

the fourth???

WOW!! you girls make a nice team!!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

now thats an excellent excuse!!

will have to remember that for when you come over!!

You're on for that!!! Just hope john will get up with eleanor in the morning!!!