How Limited is Artificial Horizon?

jrtm

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

barbara1']...still havent received mine....
frown.gif
, so i'm wondereing if i'm gonna be one of the unlucky people not receiving it, like happened to others...who are still waiting for the last years gifts....

Oh, no... where you at Barbara? I'm in US (Texas) and still waiting.

Should have looked at the "Barbara is the best thing about Belgium" thread. I think you still have a good shot at getting it, but it seems like most of US has gotten theirs except poor little me...

dear nancy, i hope we both will be rewarded for bein veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery  patient....wink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

barbara1']

...still havent received mine....
frown.gif
, so i'm wondereing if i'm gonna be one of the unlucky people not receiving it, like happened to others...who are still waiting for the last years gifts....

Oh, no... where you at Barbara? I'm in US (Texas) and still waiting.

Should have looked at the "Barbara is the best thing about Belgium" thread. I think you still have a good shot at getting it, but it seems like most of US has gotten theirs except poor little me...

dear nancy, i hope we both will be rewarded for bein veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery  patient....wink.gifFingers crossed... if it doesn't show up by March 30 (The email said "How long will it take to get to you? Depends where in the world you are but we're told 'between 7 and 21 business days'."), how about you and I stick together and find out who to email and make a stink about it so we don't end up like those unlucky ones that are waiting for gifts from years ago! I hope you get yours soon!

• Subscriber

the thing is the cd (it 's the gift) it s a cd support, it s something you will keep all your life.. music downloaded has not the same taste (it's good too but it s not the same, particulary for the collectors)