What is the best spot in the U2 GA for 360 Tour???

smyth260

• Subscriber

Hello U2 fans! I've been debating this for a while...I am making a road trip to see U2 on the floor for the first time! I want to know where you veterans think the best spot is? Please feel free to share why and some neat stories. I know many of you have seen many shows camping/waiting outside for hours to get the best spot possible!

I have read about 3 options:

-The front row in the inner circle - I can get there at 5:00 AM earliest. Its the Edmonton one, and it's on a workday so I am hoping that would be early enough.

-The back rail of the inner circle - people say you get the light show, video screen and you are closer to the band when they are on the outside circle/catwalk. I've seen the light show in the stands...its all about the music and the band for me! The video screen was very important at the only show I saw in Vancouver though.

-The front rail outside the outside of the circle

So guys where were your best experiences? Where would you reccommend? The 2 of us are both 5 feet 10 inches. I've been planning this out pretty heavily since it is the only one I'll get to go to in a long long time. Cheers!

from what I've heard right at the front can be a neck breaker as the stage is high and you probably can't see that much!

go for somewhere where you can see the video screens they do use them a lot and it gives you the whole claw experience

Red Zone is similar to the third option. I like it fine but I suspect all the crazy die hards that make a u2 show a u2 show would be in the inner circle :)

For the three shows I'm going to, I'm going to try for inner circle outer rail centre for at least one.

• Subscriber
Red Zone is similar to the third option. I like it fine but I suspect all the crazy die hards that make a u2 show a u2 show would be in the inner circle :)

For the three shows I'm going to, I'm going to try for inner circle outer rail centre for at least one.

I have red zone for one show, and ga for the other 2. For frankfurt i will be happy to be anywhere in the stadium as i'll be driving that day from holland to get there. Hoping to get inner circle for vienna - if i can drag my friends out of bed and it isn't necessary to be there at 5am! Anywhere inner circle i will be happy|!

• Subscriber

I had the 3 options.

Since you're going to only one show but you already saw one I would go for the very front, and yes 5am should be enough, not sure if you'll be allowed to go so early

Good luck

It depends on how you like to watch a concert.

1. Do you like to be pushed up against the rails from time to time?

2. Do you get beer/go to the restrooms during the show?

3. Do you constantly want to turn around, and look up?

4. Is sound, video and lighting quality very important to you?

5. Take the weather into consideration too.

6. Do you want to see the whole band, or don't mind just seeing one of them, upclose, for the majority of the show?

The stage and the outer ring have front fills and subs placed underneath them, so you'll be absorbing a lot of the sound when you're in the inner circle, and on the outside of the outer ring.