can you believe this news?

barbara1

• Subscriber

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/nursery-kill-accused-kim-de-gelder-on-suicide-watch/story-e6frev00-1111118666815

maybe some zootops remember this drama from last year?

new facts found out today; this young man commited his crime as a 'gift' to the swedish exentric 'artist' anjelina elander. she wrote hime in prison and on her website thanking him for his gift to her... telling him she tries to imagine being there and witness him killing the innocent babies and hearing the cries....

this woman is concidered to be mentally ill, and wont be punished by swedish autorities, even though  she inspired kim degelder to commit these horror...

the elderly lady he killed couple of days before the attack in the nursery, was a birthday gift for anjelina.

all this is bad news for his defence cause it turns his charges in to premeditated murder.

i do wonder how the parents of the attacked, wounded and murdered babies feel now they hear this nightmare was a love-gift from one disturbed brain to another... its disgusting.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've just read through the article Barbara - and can't belive what i am actually reading. How can people do this? I know that they are mentally ill, or so it is claimed. But if they are how can it have been that they weren't diagnosed and identified as a possible danger much earlier. I cannot even begin to imagine how those parents are feeling

Barbara not to take away from your post about this horrible person or to hijack, but there is an exchange going on in the paid side that I think Zivvy would enjoy.  Others may enjoy too, but I'll warn you that it is a bit X rated.  This link should take you in where it gets fun...

http://community.u2.com/reply/421066/t/No-Breathe-.html#reply-421066

• Subscriber

It was a real shock here in Belgium when this happened last year.

All of that only a few years after the whole "Dutroux"-thing (the pedophile who killed several young girls).

I was heartbroken when i saw about it on the news ... and I still am ...

Can't imagine anything like that happening in the place where our kids are.

And now there is this crazy woman who idolizes that guy ... truly unbelievable !

I don't ever condone anyone murdring anyone but surely the guy didn't get the right help to start of with??

all though sometimes people are just twisted enough to do such things and I think it's sometime to easy to put the menatly ill card on it!

and i think if anyone idolizes this guy she's needs help as well

ugh

• Subscriber
I don't ever condone anyone murdring anyone but surely the guy didn't get the right help to start of with??

all though sometimes people are just twisted enough to do such things and I think it's sometime to easy to put the menatly ill card on it!

ugh

at first he claimed he heard voices in his head tellin him to do that.  Afterwards ... no more voices, he admitted on making that up ... meanwhile there have been voices again, only to disappear, to come back, ...

This week some wardens in his jail said he sometimes talks to his sandwiches ... afterwards admitting to doins it on purpose to try to get the psychs to declare he's insane ...

• Subscriber
Barbara not to take away from your post about this horrible person or to hijack, but there is an exchange going on in the paid side that I think Zivvy would enjoy.  Others may enjoy too, but I'll warn you that it is a bit X rated.  This link should take you in where it gets fun...

http://community.u2.com/reply/421066/t/No-Breathe-.html#reply-421066

OMG!! i wanna see zhiv's reaction to this topic...cause i think its her favourite one laugh.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Claire T']I don't ever condone anyone murdring anyone but surely the guy didn't get the right help to start of with??

ugh

at first he claimed he heard voices in his head tellin him to do that.  Afterwards ... no more voices, he admitted on making that up ... meanwhile there have been voices again, only to disappear, to come back, ...

This week some wardens in his jail said he sometimes talks to his sandwiches ... afterwards admitting to doins it on purpose to try to get the psychs to declare he's insane ...

ugh hate people like that! Puts a bad name on the mentally ill! (most people who murder are sane anyway!)

hope someone beats the shite out of him in jail

twisted creep