Good Morning, Part 3 (I-70 raises her mug).

illumination70

• Subscriber

Morning to you Illume, it is late afternoon here in the UK, we've had the rainy windy miserable weather for ages, it was pouring down yesterday but today, finally.....opened the curtains to a blue sky and sunshine so have made the most of the outdoors today, such a nice change. I'll send some your way, always good to share it!

• Subscriber

Good morning . . . although it's late morning (11:00 am), I am still trying to wake up. I watched a movie while the kids were sleeping and I fell back asleep on the couch. Drinking tea now that I've finished the coffee, but cannot seem to feel any energy. I think a lazy day is in order.

• Subscriber

2 pm in the afternoon here and I still don't feel fully awake! Maybe should raise a glass with Zhivvy and toast her ferry ride - it may put me to sleep which is, apparently what I want anyway, lol!!!

Bon voyage Zhivvy!!! Have a safe and fun trip!!!

• Subscriber

Morning Illume, tis mid afternoon here, I'm enjoying a cuppa with the remains of a chocolate Easter egg, am sitting in sunshine in the garden with my two little cats pootling around me making cute soundssmile.gif.  Have been out walking this morning to stick to my 2-3 miles a day to try and stay fitter this year and have been doing a bit of studying but I have a headache from it now, brainache!  Have not been very motivated these past couple of weeks, think it may just be the sense of the Easter break/holiday feeling but must get my act together next week (I keep telling myself!).  Have a good day x