Phoebe Prince Song Needed

phoebeslaw

• Subscriber

This is such a sad, sad situation.  My heart just breaks for Phoebe and her family every time I think of what happened here.

A song would be nice, especially since she was from Ireland as well.  If not a song written, I would not be surprised if Bono made mention of this tragedy from the stage if nothing else. I can see them dedicating Walk On to her.

This is such a sad, sad situation.  My heart just breaks for Phoebe and her family every time I think of what happened here.

A song would be nice, especially since she was from Ireland as well.  If not a song written, I would not be surprised if Bono made mention of this tragedy from the stage if nothing else. I can see them dedicating Walk On to her.

I agree, I can see bono responding that way too-from the stage- and doing Walk On, a perfect fit....

I agree, I can see bono responding that way too-from the stage- and doing Walk On, a perfect fit....

Phoebe's death and what she went through has haunted me ever since I first heard of her tragic death. I could write a book on the public school system in this country and it wouldn't be pretty. It's absolutely disgusting and criminal that school, the administrators, school board is not being held responsible for what has gone on there. Many children have come forward with their own stories of bullying done to them by some of the same kids who 'murdered' Phoebe. School systems have their own form of bullying done by the so called adults in the schools also. I wish her mother had been able to move her to a different school, as some other parents had done with their children.

She was a beautiful, intelligent, creative and sensitive young lady from what I've learned about Phoebe. May God bless her and her family.

I hope Phoebe's legacy is to make people aware of the tragic abuse of bullying and to do something about it.  Laws passed, people held accountable.  What Phoebe went through was much more then bullying, it was criminal physical and mental abuse.  I pray to God they make examples out of the spoiled brats who did this to her and they go to jail.  If that happens, and it should, maybe other kids will think twice before they pick on someone to death, they'll be harsh legal consequences.