Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtm

U2 = Sell Outs

U2 are sell-outs which has made the band increasingly irrelevant.

U2 are now the back catalogue band.

bs

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

jrtm']U2 are sell-outs which has made the band increasingly irrelevant.

U2 are now the back catalogue band.

bs

They certainly are becoming a BS band.

Jrtm....Anyone here "Just Really Tired of Moaning"....I AM! Back catalogue band, puhleese....

I'll be happy to translate for you, J (just) r (really) t (tired) of m (moaning).....

"Moaning" also known as: complaining, whining, yammering, bitching, whinging, sniveling, bellyaching, grumbling, lamenting...shall I go on?

Why come to the fansite to complain is my question.

Hope this clarifies.

Oh sorry, you were being a smart arse. I should have spotted that.

Well seeing I am a member of www.u2.com and hey have a forum

Definition:- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

Seeing the majority here would buy a U2 album of Bono farting the back catalogue and who would probably lobby for that album to get a Grammy Award I thought I would add my 2 cents about the band being a sell out.

I'm also pretty sure if the band thought they could make money off Bono farting the back catalogue they would release it and no doubt you would all buy it and rave about it's brilliance and how amazing the new direction is.

Fair enough, Jrtm. You are entitled to your opinion. But in case you haven't read the first 7 pages of this thread, there isn't much back-and-forth open discussion between you or anyone else on the topic. I guess us 'fans' are all a bunch of smart arses (cheese bored, watering bored, ironing bored, dart bored (haha, a new one!), sucking discussions and what-have-you...). My opinion is that I am tired of the whining.

Do you have tickets to any of the upcoming shows or is that supporting the big, bad U2 machine? Or, let me guess - they aren't coming to your city and you're mad about that, too?

I have no idea if they are coming to Australia and frankly couldn't give a crap if I had to listen to the shite that is NLOTH.

Admit this isn't the place to say anything contra about U2 but if you people all keep praising their shite they will just keep releasing it and keep taking your money for it.