bono speaks to me!! he does!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

I stopped in my tracks at WalMart last night as I was sure they were playing something from Artificial Horizon.  I'm still not sure that I'm wrong!  I love it when a store has something kind of off-the-wall like Wild Horses playing.  The other weird thing that has been happening--glancing at the clock and it is 3:33.  If  I'm in the car and this happens, I drive very, very carefully! 

• Subscriber

my work colleuge and I were in Subway other day ordering our lunch ..standing there waiting they had radio on ..and suddenly STREETS came on..ever wanted just to 'Sing Yer Hert Ooot'''..was so hard to stop myself!.......laugh.gif..got me all 'Tingly'!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber
I stopped in my tracks at WalMart last night as I was sure they were playing something from Artificial Horizon.  I'm still not sure that I'm wrong!  I love it when a store has something kind of off-the-wall like Wild Horses playing.  The other weird thing that has been happening--glancing at the clock and it is 3:33.  If  I'm in the car and this happens, I drive very, very carefully! 

be very careful birdsong!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

when my love drove me to work yesterday-eve, they played 'all because of you' on the radio (heard the last notes just before jumping outta car!) then when i was nearly finished this morning (tidying up a little before morning-shift arrived) they played 'magnificent' on the radio!! i just know bono and the guys sung it just for me!wink.gif

• Subscriber
when my love drove me to work yesterday-eve, they played 'all because of you' on the radio (heard the last notes just before jumping outta car!) then when i was nearly finished this morning (tidying up a little before morning-shift arrived) they played 'magnificent' on the radio!! i just know bono and the guys sung it just for me!wink.gif

because you are so special .....happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']when my love drove me to work yesterday-eve, they played 'all because of you' on the radio (heard the last notes just before jumping outta car!) then when i was nearly finished this morning (tidying up a little before morning-shift arrived) they played 'magnificent' on the radio!! i just know bono and the guys sung it just for me!
wink.gif

because you are so special .....happy.gif

tongue.gif

thanx (i think....unless you're being ironic?)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']when my love drove me to work yesterday-eve, they played 'all because of you' on the radio (heard the last notes just before jumping outta car!) then when i was nearly finished this morning (tidying up a little before morning-shift arrived) they played 'magnificent' on the radio!! i just know bono and the guys sung it just for me!
wink.gif

because you are so special .....
happy.gif

tongue.gif

thanx (i think....unless you're being ironic?)

Never!!! - I am always so nice to you tongue.gif

(and maybe a little ironic. but you are speacial too lol!)