Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']

And that is why I am not married... I don't wanna change!!!! lol
roll.gif

laugh.gif To be honest - I've only changed as in I am getting older and now a mother which changes views on life. Same goes for hubby (apart from fact he's a father and not a mother lol!). we didn't marry each other to change each other - we married because we love each other even with our imperfections!happy.gif

LMAO... you don't need to explain yourself to me hahahahatongue.gif but I didn't realise you had imperfections!?  Sheesh!  I am shocked - I thought U2 fans were perfect.  I know I am! lmaoroll.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']

roll.gif

laugh.gif

To be honest - I've only changed as in I am getting older and now a mother which changes views on life. Same goes for hubby (apart from fact he's a father and not a mother lol!). we didn't marry each other to change each other - we married because we love each other even with our imperfections!
happy.gif

LMAO... you don't need to explain yourself to me hahahahatongue.gif but I didn't realise you had imperfections!?  Sheesh!  I am shocked - I thought U2 fans were perfect.  I know I am! lmaoroll.gif

Nice that someone so perfect will talk to meand my imperfections!tongue.gif But my imperfections are perfectly imperfect!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']

roll.gif

laugh.gif

To be honest - I've only changed as in I am getting older and now a mother which changes views on life. Same goes for hubby (apart from fact he's a father and not a mother lol!). we didn't marry each other to change each other - we married because we love each other even with our imperfections!
happy.gif

noooooo!! that only goes for belgian u2-fans mummy.....tongue.gif

but in our greatness we forgive other peoples imperfections.... and sometimes pretend i cant open a jar so my love or son can show how helpful they are, and be happy again!

mummy']LMAO... you don't need to explain yourself to me hahahaha
tongue.gif
but I didn't realise you had imperfections!?  Sheesh!  I am shocked - I thought U2 fans were perfect.  I know I am! lmao
roll.gif

Nice that someone so perfect will talk to meand my imperfections!tongue.gif But my imperfections are perfectly imperfect!hahahaha... oh to be perfect! I'm not sure I'd enjoy being perfect to be honest.... we'd have nothing to talk about... we tend to talk more about imperfections than perfections:

- the weather (it's rarely how we want it)

- our bodies (are we ever happy with them)

- our cars (there is always something going wrong... esp the older they get)

ah, i could go on, but that would be boring! lol

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy']
  LMAO... you don't need to explain yourself to me hahahaha
tongue.gif
but I didn't realise you had imperfections!?  Sheesh!  I am shocked - I thought U2 fans were perfect.  I know I am! lmao
roll.gif

noooooo!! that only goes for belgian u2-fans mummy.....tongue.gif

but in our greatness we forgive other peoples imperfections.... and sometimes pretend i cant open a jar so my love or son can show how helpful they are, and be happy again!Only the U2 fans from belgium are perfect?  It all makes sense now! hahaha

Thank you thank you for your forgiveness.  Oh, I don't need to be forgiven.  I'm perfect! lol

Maybe all women can open their own jars but pretend so that we can feel that we provide some benefit to society! haha

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']LMAO... you don't need to explain yourself to me hahahaha
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Nice that someone so perfect will talk to meand my imperfections!
tongue.gif
 But my imperfections are perfectly imperfect!
hahahaha... oh to be perfect! I'm not sure I'd enjoy being perfect to be honest.... we'd have nothing to talk about... we tend to talk more about imperfections than perfections:

So true! I alsways want a nice warm summer in the UK - the last one we had which was really hot was back in 2003 and I was heavily pregnant and the size of a house! (my daughter was born on the hottest day ever on record for UK!)

Bodies; I want the figure back which I was complaing about in 1997!  - I really shouldn't have been complaining i looked great back then and just didn't realise.

Cars - never complain i love my car so much!!! (ok apart from the scratch down the side thanks to a pupil who didn't like me!!)

The one thing which I never complain about though is my friends - I love them!! - if I had to think of a complaint about them it would be that some of them live too far away so i don't see them often enough! 

mummy']hahahaha... oh to be perfect! I'm not sure I'd enjoy being perfect to be honest.... we'd have nothing to talk about... we tend to talk more about imperfections than perfections:

So true! I alsways want a nice warm summer in the UK - the last one we had which was really hot was back in 2003 and I was heavily pregnant and the size of a house! (my daughter was born on the hottest day ever on record for UK!)

Bodies; I want the figure back which I was complaing about in 1997!  - I really shouldn't have been complaining i looked great back then and just didn't realise.

Cars - never complain i love my car so much!!! (ok apart from the scratch down the side thanks to a pupil who didn't like me!!)

The one thing which I never complain about though is my friends - I love them!! - if I had to think of a complaint about them it would be that some of them live too far away so i don't see them often enough! 

I don't envy you having to be pregnant in hot weather.  Not that I know what it's like to be pregnant.  The only man I've ever known to be pregnant was Arnold Schwarzeneggar in some cheesy movie! lol

Yep, you should never have complained about your body.  But most women do.  The only ones who don't are unaware of their imperfections and no one likes those type anyhoo.

I was complaining about my car a lot... one night I had pulled out onto a busy road and thought there was a hard shoulder the other side of the road and I drove into it to avoid any cars that would be coming around the corner but there was no hard shoulder - just a high kerb - I wacked my wheel off it and the car had not been right since, even when I got it "fixed" numerous times.  So I eventually traded it in yesterday - I'm going to miss it.  I've now gone from a convertible to an estate.  How sad am I? lol... just the estate more suits my lifestyle these days.  And I love it!

True, I love my friends and my brother.  I love my younger brother.  He's the nicest guy on the planet.  He also just had a baby son recently and has asked me to be his godfather and I'm proud of the priviledge :-)

• Subscriber

Congratulations on being a godfather - such an honour to be asked to be involved with the upbringing of a child.

And estates can still be cool cars!

congratulations with little nephew, mummy! i'm sure you can provide him with lots of wisdom....wink.gif
Thanks babs.  They named him Cody.  I forgot how small newborns are!  He's tiny.  He fits in my back pocket.

*pulls him out*  Here, look!roll.gif