Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber
  What really grills me is when people who are good, kind and decent always get screwwed over  even though they worked and worked while the nastiest people always get the best things in life handed to them.

For example there's a woman in my church congregation who just lost her only child to cancer at age 18 a week ago while someone I know who's really mean and snobby is having the best year ever.

so i guess religious people do have an advantage there... at least they believe there'll be some sort of penitence in the after-life...

eyes.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

illumination70']  What really grills me is when people who are good, kind and decent always get screwwed over  even though they worked and worked while the nastiest people always get the best things in life handed to them.

For example there's a woman in my church congregation who just lost her only child to cancer at age 18 a week ago while someone I know who's really mean and snobby is having the best year ever.

so i guess religious people do have an advantage there... at least they believe there'll be some sort of penitence in the after-life...

eyes.gif

Hmm I never thought about it that way.

• Subscriber

Why do i always feel awake at midnight when i should be going to bed and i know that i have to be up at 6:30!! Drives me mad!

And why does my cousin eat twice as much as me and is only a size 6 (size 2 US)? That is just not fair!!!!

I hear ya Zhivvy,

I work out atleast 3 times a week,but can only achieve a size 6 while a friend mine eats constantly, doesn't exercise at all and is a size 4.

((HUGS))