Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
  Why am I one of only ones who hasn't been lucky enough to meet the bandmembers.

With you on that one! - One day our turn will come and it will be magnificent!!!

you know what annoys me, people entering roundabouts and indicating left when in the right lane or indicate right when in the left lane. Look, if you can't use a roundabout, then sell your car and use public transport. thank you.

Dog owners, get your shit together and put it in the bin. Why should I have to walk in your dog shit? If you can't do that, give your dog to someone who cares about the environment (public pathways). thank you.

• Subscriber
I'm not British but I'm already sick of the Election. It's been a short one but roll on Thursday and let them vote for whoever. Thank you.
I'm british and fed up of it too! I've watched the live debates etc... and still wouldn't trust any of them! Thursday can't come quickly enough and then we know which one will be screwing us for the next few years!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']I'm not British but I'm already sick of the Election. It's been a short one but roll on Thursday and let them vote for whoever. Thank you.

I'm british and fed up of it too! I've watched the live debates etc... and still wouldn't trust any of them! Thursday can't come quickly enough and then we know which one will be screwing us for the next few years!

You're becoming as cynical as me Zhivvy... have I been rubbing off on yah! haha

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']I'm not British but I'm already sick of the Election. It's been a short one but roll on Thursday and let them vote for whoever. Thank you.

laugh.gif Maybe you have mummy lol!!! Not very cynical normally until it comes to politics - as a teacher I just see the education system getting screwed and teachers being slated that we are crap at our job and it is our fault that kids are badly behaved and have no manners. And yet these kids are the future of our country and world and they are being failed by every party.

Ok - moaning over!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

laugh.gif Maybe you have mummy lol!!! Not very cynical normally until it comes to politics - as a teacher I just see the education system getting screwed and teachers being slated that we are crap at our job and it is our fault that kids are badly behaved and have no manners. And yet these kids are the future of our country and world and they are being failed by every party.

Ok - moaning over!!!

Last time I checked, it was the parents responsibility to ensure their kids were behaved and mannerly.... not teachers.  Teachers provide counselling to kids in groups.  Parents, on the otherhand, can provide one-on-one to their kids - provide them with life lessons, things that no maths, physics, english or history will ever teach them.  If parents are throwing this special priviledge away, and throwing it upon the teachers, then there really is no hope for the future.