A spicy "what-if" question

illumination70

This "what-if" question is for the female U2 fans on this website.  My question is if you had a choice to be a groupie for your favorite band memeber or just a friend of the band which one would you choose.

If it were up to me, I would be a friend of the entire band because

1.  I'm not the groupie type

2.  I couldn't compete with Morleigh, Ali, Ann and Adam's girlfriend because they're beautiful.

3.  A friend obtains respect, a groupie rarely does (from what I've heard).

Enough about me, what would you do?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think I'd like to be Larry Lambchop's friend, you'd have to earn it and I like the challenge! I bet he has a sharp dry sense of humour underneath the crankiness.  I adore Bono to bits but I'd be asleep by 7pm just tying to keep up with all the energy he has!

• Subscriber

I'd have to be Bono's friend - it may be difficult to not jump on him but besides being totally beautiful he is such a great person. I love his sense of humour and how he thinks and he loves red wine as much as me so that could be some really good nights. And he has his place in france and i could go there with him and help him with the french language.

• Subscriber
I'd have to be Bono's friend - it may be difficult to not jump on him but besides being totally beautiful he is such a great person. I love his sense of humour and how he thinks and he loves red wine as much as me so that could be some really good nights. And he has his place in france and i could go there with him and help him with the french language.

Like 'Je t'dore' and 'voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir' and some french kissing I'm guessing!

• Subscriber

I'd be a friend of the entire band, but especially Bono (for all the reasons Zhivvy stated above) . . . . . could never be a groupie, it just isn't me and all joking aside, I'm totally happy with my husband and would never cheat on him, even with Bono ")))

• Subscriber
  This "what-if" question is for the female U2 fans on this website.  My question is if you had a choice to be a groupie for your favorite band memeber or just a friend of the band which one would you choose.

If it were up to me, I would be a friend of the entire band because

1.  I'm not the groupie type

2.  I couldn't compete with Morleigh, Ali, Ann and Adam's girlfriend because they're beautiful.

3.  A friend obtains respect, a groupie rarely does (from what I've heard).

Enough about me, what would you do?

No questions for men? :(

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I'd have to be Bono's friend - it may be difficult to not jump on him but besides being totally beautiful he is such a great person. I love his sense of humour and how he thinks and he loves red wine as much as me so that could be some really good nights. And he has his place in france and i could go there with him and help him with the french language.

Like 'Je t'dore' and 'voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir' and some french kissing I'm guessing!

Well seeing that you mentioned that......wink.gif But was thinking of just being nice and general translating etc....

• Subscriber
I'd be a friend of the entire band, but especially Bono (for all the reasons Zhivvy stated above) . . . . . could never be a groupie, it just isn't me and all joking aside, I'm totally happy with my husband and would never cheat on him, even with Bono ")))
I'm happy with hubby too but I do daydream sometimes......

I remember me and hubby having the silly chat - make a list of 5 famous people that we are 'allowed'. he made his list, mine was just Bono x 5!!!