It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Anjana

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

typical may-june. one moment the rain pours down so heavy.. couple of mins later: bright sky and sunshine.... gives us hope just to take it away again! :-(

but next week exam-period starts...prob be hot and sunny then( like usual!)...poor students!

• Subscriber

Well, we are waking to foggy skies this morning. June gloom! It isn't cold, just dreary and it will most likely burn off by noon, but you never know . . . . . yep, typical early summer weather.

• Subscriber

back home after lovely day shopping and after 2 espresso frappucinos i have a great caffine rush!

• Subscriber
Hubsy has been trying to lay paving in our little courtyard garden and it rained on us most of the weekend, soggy sandbase, soggy mortar, soggy boots, soggy fleece (yes fleece in late May, how crap is that!) and weird frizzed out in the rain wirewool hair, attractive! Can't paint cos the walls are too damp, groan! We've covered it all with tarpaulin now and given up for the day. Good news is it's supposed to warm up over the next few days hurrah!
  • Subscriber

Hope you get warmer so you can finish your courtyard, Anjana!!!

Thanks Janette, god it's been soooo miserable here and I've been a really grumpy ol' moolaugh.gif, muddy and cold, yuk! but no worries I put an order in for some sun this week, express delivery! So hopefully soon we'll have a nice summer garden for a proper BBQ at last, it's hubsy's birthday in a couple of weeks so aiming to get it done by then fingers crossed and get some friends over to celebrate on a warm balmy (and barmy no doubt) summer's evehappy.gif. Can't wait!

another gorgeous day..including the quick rain shower that i enjoyed tickling my body while out shopping this afternoon.

All the people with their umbrellas really missed a wonderful feeling..ah well maybe they couldn't get their hair wet or feel differently about getting drenched than i do..to each his own.

fab day!

Archived