It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Anjana

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']or should that be il fait chaud...anyway it's hot!
happy.gif

it is il fait chaud - C'est chaud, does mean it is hot but literally translated is 'It has heat'. I once said Je suis chaud - roughly translated I'm hot and horny!!! - I amused the French family I was living with at the time!

I've said the same thing and got a similar response, but a perfectly normal and appropriate statement if one is discussing Bono!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Another fabulously perfect day here (runs and hide from those with cold) . . . . by the weekend it is supposed to cool down to something like 70 degrees, not that that is so bad either, lol.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']or should that be il fait chaud...anyway it's hot!
happy.gif

it is il fait chaud - C'est chaud, does mean it is hot but literally translated is 'It has heat'. I once said Je suis chaud - roughly translated I'm hot and horny!!! - I amused the French family I was living with at the time!

I've said the same thing and got a similar response, but a perfectly normal and appropriate statement if one is discussing Bono!

Well true with that point lol!

• Subscriber

Where are you located? Sounds like you're from Edmonton. The 2nd coldest place in NA. Winter-wise that is, but it is pretty cold here.

Oh no, that won't do! Am sending some sun your way..hang on I'll just move it a over a bit...

sun.jpg
  • Subscriber

Have a great weekend all, what y'all up to?

We've just had a skip delivered for the big garden dig so will be busy busy for a few days with a few hot sweaty men around me to feed and lubricatelaugh.gif

Hope you all get some glorious sunshine, have a good 'un

xx
  • Subscriber

Glorious day again - although had nothing but kids moaning about it all morning that it is too hot - the same kids who a couple of months ago complained that it was too cold!!

I would prefer to be sitting outside having a nice glass of wine - and I will be in a few hours!!

Don't work too hard in the garden Anj!!!

• Subscriber

sunny in belgium too, we still have a few clouds.... but still nice enough! only problem; i cant really truelly enjoy it, have to avoid too much sun cause of the lasering being done on my tattoo....

but i wont complain! i'll wear a band crosse my wrist and enjoy it carefully....

ps: can you believe them kids?? complaining bout too cold/ too hot like that?? and i always thought it were the grown-ups that were grumpy and never satisfied?!

• Subscriber
sunny in belgium too, we still have a few clouds.... but still nice enough! only problem; i cant really truelly enjoy it, have to avoid too much sun cause of the lasering being done on my tattoo....

but i wont complain! i'll wear a band crosse my wrist and enjoy it carefully....

ps: can you believe them kids?? complaining bout too cold/ too hot like that?? and i always thought it were the grown-ups that were grumpy and never satisfied?!

No Barbara it is 14 year old whiny kids! Can't work because it is too hot - and can they go outside ot work on the fields - explained that seeing I can't trust them to work in a classroom i am not that foolish as to let them go outside! I may be mad but not that mad!

Archived