Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

It was 85 and sunny today, ocean temp 78, PERFECT WEATHER. Tonight, cool ocean breezes. I love my home.

Summer's arrived early in Chicago. It was almost 90 today and humid. Not use to having the A/C on in May. The whole week is going to be a warm one. We had practically no summer last year, think this one is going to make up for it.

some clouds at the moment, but i went out for lunch with my friend, and we sat on the market-place, lots of people walking by... one guy was topless(dreads and a backpack) we had ice-cream after! well she had, i had milkshake cause don like iccream so much... we had a nice catch-up, had been awhile since we last saw eachother, so lots to discuss....

what a difference a day makes, warm and sunny yesterday.... at this moment we're having electrical storm, and no, not on the radio or my cd-player! a real one, with thunder and pouring rain....

come back sunny, please come back! 

The weather has broken here too - clouds in the sky etc.. and maybe rain soon too - so back to typical Bristish again!

Oooops . . . . didn't mean to send you my rain from last week!!!! Probably shouldn't say anything then about the clear, sunny, warm weather we're having . . . . nope, I'll keep quiet and just send you some!!!

It a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania; the sun is out, blue skies with a high of 90 degrees.  Unfortunately we will have thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon frown.gif

Who's got my sun??? come on own up!

It's turned cold here, we had 30 degrees over the weekend, fabulous, then suddenly it went down to 15 brrrrrrrfrown.gif