It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Anjana

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

started out nice and sunny yesterday, but early-eve clouds started to pour rain on us... today i woke up; still cloudy but so far no rain. tho looks like it wont stay that wayfrown.gif

• Subscriber
just started raining, like in RAINING!! forget bout cats and dogs this time: cows and elephants!!

Same here Barbara.  I had to turn the heat on today, which is crazy at the end of May.

The rain has finally cleared up, the sun is shining....it was a little bit windy this morning.

I will be stuck at home half the day cleaning...then going to see a movie with a friend.

I have three rostered days off work - and don't know what to do with myself...I am still in my PJ's and it is 1010am.

• Subscriber

That sounds wonderful Screaming flower, enjoy! I can't wait for it to be summer here. Go to my boyfriend's house on the lake and hear the waves and the warm beautiful breeze blowing in and listening to U2.

• Subscriber

It's a bank holiday in England and it is not raining - yet! No hubby and no daughter so me and my friend are going to sit outside starbucks drinking frappucinos (light version of course) and watch the world go by!

Archived