Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.
So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful... embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.

So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful... embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

OMG...$1!  Well, you did the right thing to buy them all (unless we're talking about 100!) Can't wait to see what you engage Bono the Bag in.  Hope you are able to post the pictures.

If you need any help pic posting let one of us know and we will guide you through it!