Beginning of the end

realgonekid

• Subscriber

I hate to put a damper on things but I feel this maybe the beginning of the end for U2 cry.gif Like everyone else I wish Bono a full and speedy recovery and what has happended is awful and it couldn't of happended at a worser time. I have been a fan of U2 since the early 90's and will remain one forever, but I'm scared that what has happended to Bono will now change things for the band and himself, as to what I don't know. But it won't be the same again frown.gif

• Subscriber

Don't worry so much, I had a quite similar experience, I recovered perfectly, Bono only has to be patient with himself, perhaps we don't see him jumping so much this summer, but in a year everything will be as always, doctors told me that the real risk was at the surgery and that is over now.

• Subscriber

wow...people have back surgery all the time. They get better all the time. Even better than before since the pain is gone We don't need doomsday scenarios now...negativity breeds negativity. See the Bono Get Well thread for Positivity everyone.......