You're inner b*tch!!

illumination70

Yesterday I got in touch with my inner b*tch when one of the nice plates we have fell on the floor and broke in two after it slipped from my hand. I normally don't get upset over such things, but lately I've been bottling up a lot of upsets and when the plate broke, the foul word flew out of my mouth.

My question is has anyone gone through a situation similar to this one?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Like to call my ex a bitch, my daughter went all the way to his house and shes knocking on the door , cars home they are home moving around and they are not answering to her, she called me crying, shes far away too..

• Subscriber

I bitch when certain people in charge tend to sit around talking and follow you around trying to engage you in conversation when you have a patient with 103.whatever temperature.....and then you have princess following you around....trying to tell you about her kidney stone....and then when you sit down to call the doc,,....she asks you to get out of her chair so she can do a follow up call on a patient that was discharged----cuz nevermind about the acute patient we currently have....(this complaint is a compilation of coworkers.....)

whew....I should delete that cuz I reallly do like my job...there are just some days.....everyone has them huh?
Nah, don't delete it.  Bad days are inevitable. In my experience nurses are so overworked.  A few ladies I work with are studying to be nurses.  Good to know more people are going into nursing, we need them.