U2 Rosebowl DVD early preview parties !!!!!!!!!! 21 cities in USA and Canada....

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

ZOOtopia

I am pleased to announce that U2.com has facilitated fan viewing parties of U2's 360 at the Rose Bowl concert DVD. Viewing parties will be held in advance of the DVD release, on Wednesday June 2, in the following cities (Parties that still have spaces have links). Links are for the FAN GATHERING section of U2.com (Paid area). IF you have a free account, look below in this thread, as the hosts have posted (contact them directly).

Atlanta, Georgia  ATLANTA VIEWING PARTY

Birmingham, Alabama  BIRMINGHAM VIEWING PARTY

Brooklyn, New York    FULL

Cary, North Carolina RALEIGH VIEWING PARTY

Chicago, Illinois CHICAGO VIEWING PARTY

Cincinnati, Ohio    FULL
 Dallas, Texas  DALLAS VIEWING PARTY

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia    FULL

Denver, Colorado  DENVER VIEWING PARTY

Fort McMurray, Alberta  FORT MCMURRAY VIEWING PARTY

Frederick, Maryland  D.C. VIEWING PARTY

London, Ontario   FULL

Los Angeles, California LOS ANGELES VIEWING PARTY  Miami, Florida   FULL  Minneapolis, Minnesota  MINNEAPOLIS VIEWING PARTY

Oakland/San Jose, California SFO / OAKLAND / SAN JOSE VIEWING PARTY

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  PHILADELPHIA VIEWING PARTY

Sacramento, California  SACRAMENTO VIEWING PARTY

Seattle, Washington  SEATTLE VIEWING PARTY

South Weber, Utah  SALT LAKE CITY VIEWING PARTY

Woodbridge, New Jersey 

Some of the parties still have spaces available, please contact the hosts directly. (they will post in this thread), or you can go to my facebook page and look at my status. Hosts with viewing parties that still have spaces are posted there http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/u2com.baja [EDIT: you must have a FB account to view]

Have fun!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

Baja

P.S. Ill try to post links to open parties as I get them from the hosts

EDIT: Thanks to atu2's Sherry Lawrence for the shout out on this weeks OTR about the parties, here is some more information:

1. U2.com is just facilitating the parties, the hosts are the organizers
  2. Guest list is at the discretion of the hosts, because.....#3

3. Some of the parties are in private homes, so space is limited (see #2 also). This is also why some parties are already full and there are no links to them on the thread.
  4. Please contact the hosts directly to see if they have space

5. We are using Facebook for the event invites so that the hosts can see who is attending (instead of just a screen name), since you wouldn't  let a stranger into your home tongue.gif

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[PLEASE NOTE NEW START TIME - 6PM DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT]

Click here for the Dallas/Fort Worth area Facebook event page for the U2 360 early viewing party!

If you're not on Facebook, go to the Fan Gatherings folder on the Subscriber side, or PM me!

Thanks!

When:

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Where:

Lochrann's Irish Pub - 6195 Main Street - Frisco, Texas 75034 - (214) 423-2600

http://www.lochranns.com/

• Subscriber

Zootops in the Atlanta Area and surrounds areas, or hey, even far away, are invited to Atlanta, GA!  Here is the facebeook link for the event...if this does not work, send me a PM for questions, directions, more information or to RSVP.  http://www.facebook.com/BonoGirlfromAtlanta#!/event.php?eid=127092373975159&ref=mf
 (I don't know if you have to be a FB friend to view this or not, if you cannot view, then send me a FB Friend Request)

• Subscriber

BALTIMORE/DC area ZOOTOPS Courtesy of U2.com's Official Fan Club Zootopia.........be the FIRST to view the new U2 360 Tour DVD from the Rose Bowl....Wednesday June 2nd 630pm. My house. Kid friendly. Food & drinks provided.

PM me here for more info if you are interested.  Space is limited.

http://www.facebook.com/e....php?eid=114466845263725