Achtung, 360 DVD review (BD+)

ATTS

Deutchland scoop, from http://www.u2tour.de/spec..._rose_bowl/review_EN.php

BD Live

Not 'Beautiful Day' live, but the blu-ray bonus material, which can bedownloaded from the internet. The material consists of Edge's tourphoto gallery, screen savers, desktop web links and links to u2.com.Most interesting are Edge's tour photos, many of which will be knowfrom his Twitter stream, but make for a very personal tour memory. Therest is somewhat superfluous. We're looking forward to some morecontent after the official release of the Blu-ray after June 4th.

BD_Live01-TN.jpg 
Easter Eggs

The only Easter Egg we managed to find on theblu-ray is the known countdown to the Barcelona concert called '21Daystill 360°', which last year featured as a short clip a day for threeweeks before the gig on u2.com. Here the feature comes complete withall clips in sequence.

U2_360_EasterEgg01-TN.jpg U2_360_EasterEgg02-TN.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

the blu-ray bonus material, which can be downloaded from the internet. The material consists of Edge's tour photo gallery, screen savers, desktop web links and links to u2.com. Most interesting are Edge's tour photos, many of which will be know from his Twitter stream, but make for a very personal tour memory. The rest is somewhat superfluous.

that gives like something..

Dudettes and dudes, we gotta crack the alien baby's alphabet code for easter eggs or menu translations in the least!!! The closest I can find ( and it appears to be a mirror image of some letters "are WUA (below which makes the most sense) but rando letters in other languages such as Loma and Coptic. " I found both at Omniglot.com a fabulous resource!

OMNIGLOT SAYS:

The World Unity Alphabet alphabet (WUA) was invented by Shane Gartner as a writing system that can be used to write virtually any language. You could call it his hope for the future where all nations of the world will be united in peace and harmony.

nm_wua.gif

He used existing alphabets to construct the language into a uniform font, bringing together the idea of world unity (hence the name). The template he came up with is a circle with six triangular sections that looks sort of like a Trivial Pursuit "pie" piece, which he likes to think represents the six (inhabited) continents and their nations. It can also be two peace symbols stacked on top of each other. He borrowed characters from as many different languages as he could as an "original" design for each letter. He borrowed from some languages more than once, taking in account how many people speak them.

Sample text (Printed)

udhr_wua.gif

"The only text they translate is (drumroll please......) All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/wua.php

See my avatar , the dvd or ????

• Subscriber

Breathe (Live At The Rose Bowl - Bonus Track)

'Breathe', the actual opening song of the concert, at least made it onto the disc as a bonus track. Unfortunately the song has been edited somewhat strangely, with the opening sequence with intro song 'Kingdom' cut more or less completely, and sound and picture quality are noticeably worse than the rest of the recording. Why U2 treat this song with so much disdain remains a bit of a mystery.

oooooof!

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Hu

LOL that is such new age bullshit, no human being will ever act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

• Subscriber
Dudettes and dudes, we gotta crack the alien baby's alphabet code for easter eggs or menu translations in the least!!! The closest I can find ( and it appears to be a mirror image of some letters "are WUA (below which makes the most sense) but rando letters in other languages such as Loma and Coptic. " I found both at Omniglot.com a fabulous resource!

OMNIGLOT SAYS:

The World Unity Alphabet alphabet (WUA) was invented by Shane Gartner as a writing system that can be used to write virtually any language. You could call it his hope for the future where all nations of the world will be united in peace and harmony.

nm_wua.gif

He used existing alphabets to construct the language into a uniform font, bringing together the idea of world unity (hence the name). The template he came up with is a circle with six triangular sections that looks sort of like a Trivial Pursuit "pie" piece, which he likes to think represents the six (inhabited) continents and their nations. It can also be two peace symbols stacked on top of each other. He borrowed characters from as many different languages as he could as an "original" design for each letter. He borrowed from some languages more than once, taking in account how many people speak them.

Sample text (Printed)

udhr_wua.gif

"The only text they translate is (drumroll please......) All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/wua.php

See my avatar , the dvd or ????

Hm... I could try today!

[quote name='Panth wrote:

ATTS'] All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Hu

LOL that is such new age bullshit, no human being will ever act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Skepticism is healthy, pessimism ain't. The purpose of me referencing that translated quote is that U2 project it on screen, publish it in the deluxe book of HTDAAB etc and would point to an inspiration for this glyph font alphabet

Is decoding a cipher for easter eggs the least nit intriguing? We have some saggy diapers  waiting to wet blanket  the party vibe.  Society is a constant struggle for resprct, no?  I prefer a  goal to accepting mayhem.