is it just me?? my computer?? or just today??

barbara1

• Subscriber
no more delete- nor edit- boxes in the threads?? is there a reason for this or is it the zoo-ghost playing tricks again??

or is there an explanation somewhere, and stupid me didnt see?

I see it where it always is :/ Must be you? :D

• Subscriber

My profile has been locking up all week if I'm in there too long. Today It's just me, I'm on my nightshift weekend & I'm just knackered and can't use things correctly.

• Subscriber

did it change? now the delete and edit-box only appears under my own posts.... has it always been like this and i never noticed it before??

Unless you're a moderator, it's always like that. Normally users should not be able to edit/delete other people posts :)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

barbara1']

did it change? now the delete and edit-box only appears under my own posts.... has it always been like this and i never noticed it before??

Unless you're a moderator, it's always like that. Normally users should not be able to edit/delete other people posts :)

i did know that, kris... i just thought the boxes were always there, and you just get the 'you can not.....'-message? i never tried to delete someone else his post but i once tried to answer on one of the' top'-topics and got the message i couldnt replied to it....