wahine

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Do the new U2 t-shirts

As it will be 20 years in 2011 since Achtung Baby was released someone could design something for the occasion. (can't wait for re-digitilized re-packaged with extras version)

Or 360 the next revolution

Maybe if the product wasn't expensive, and was more accessible.....
Yes, it's very expensive and not easy to find.  It's only sold online right?  I love their T's, they're so comfortable and it's like wearing nothing, edun (nude).  I bought 3 T's when they were priced way down.  They also tend to gear the clothes to very small sized people, at least for women.  We're all not in our 20s and paper thin.

Do the new U2 t-shirts

As it will be 20 years in 2011 since Achtung Baby was released someone could design something for the occasion. (can't wait for re-digitilized re-packaged with extras version)

Or 360 the next revolution

They may be doing that, it's called Edun Live and Coldplay is signed on also.

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Panth']Maybe if the product wasn't expensive, and was more accessible.....

Yes, it's very expensive and not easy to find.  It's only sold online right?  I love their T's, they're so comfortable and it's like wearing nothing, edun (nude).  I bought 3 T's when they were priced way down.  They also tend to gear the clothes to very small sized people, at least for women.  We're all not in our 20s and paper thin.

I would've bought their Ts, but as you've said - it's very expensive. And it's a shame really, because they have A LOT of items I'd like to own.

• Subscriber

Compared to the average price of clothes here in Finland, although at the high end of the price range, Edun's prices are not that expensive to me at all! Especially when they bring the original prices down by 30 % or 50 %!! But I'm hoping too that Edun will re-launch soon, I love their clothes and have bought several pieces over the last couple of years.