THE FUTURE NEEDS A BIG U2

seventhmemberofu2

• Subscriber

yes. quite sad indeed. i had a series of shows lined up for this summer. the first was supposed to be saturday.

anyways the more troubling bit of this is the complete lack of information regarding Bono's health. sure he deserves his privacy, but just a little noise from the band saying he's doing ok would be cheerful.

still while disappointed, i've calmed down a bit over the whole thing, just want Bono to get better.

gives em a whole new story to write songs about i suppose??

or just gives em time to work on the material already in the works.

anyways

• Subscriber

yes. quite sad indeed. i had a series of shows lined up for this summer. the first was supposed to be saturday.

anyways the more troubling bit of this is the complete lack of information regarding Bono's health. sure he deserves his privacy, but just a little noise from the band saying he's doing ok would be cheerful.

still while disappointed, i've calmed down a bit over the whole thing, just want Bono to get better.

gives em a whole new story to write songs about i suppose??

or just gives em time to work on the material already in the works.

anyways

Celtic, there are some pics of Bono going to a restaurant for lunch from a few days ago, he looks wonderful, walking alone without cane and even driving his car, I've also seen some others in facebook during what seems to be a Lance Amstrong's visit, he is playing with Amstrong's kid, very cute pics. I don't mean he's already ok, but I'm sure he's doing really well from what I've seen.