Favourite Movie Scene

voxxiegirl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi everyone

What is your favourite movie scene?If you can find it on youtube, embed it, so we can all share our fave scenes. Also, include a disclaimer if it may be a spoiler for people who have not seen it :-)

Mine is from Gladiator - I saw this film exactly one fortnight ago actually for the first time - and I am disappointed with myself that I refused to see it earlier, thinking it was just another boring action/fighting/period movie.

For anyone who has never seen it, please don't watch the following scene... rent out the movie and watch the entire thing - please do yourself a favour! This will leave a mark on your heart.

Anyway, this is the best scene - the best music - in anything I have seen before. It is sad and beautiful at the same time.

Are your eyes still dry after watching this?

When I read the name of your topic, I started to think about Gladiator, like you!! It's one of my favorite movie...

To answer your question, yes: my eyes are still dry after watching this...

• Subscriber

When I read the name of your topic, I started to think about Gladiator, like you!! It's one of my favorite movie...

To answer your question, yes: my eyes are still dry after watching this...

Oh sorry, I mean my eyes are wet (...not dry) after watching this

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

voxxiegirl']So here I am killing time watching scenes from my favourite movies on youtube, in light of putting this topic up here... and I came across this scene...

unfortunately embedding is disabled, but to see it, click the following link

Does anyone else find this scene so intense and captivating and thought-provoking. What you people think?

i remember when i first saw this movie, some years ago.. i was captured by it, and had to watch it a second time right away! i think she realises good people can do bad things and vice versa... and after all; the difference between those two isnt always easy to see.

hi voxie, maybe you missed my reaction to your question? i took the liberty to repeat it cause i would like to know your thoughts bout it....

hi voxie, maybe you missed my reaction to your question? i took the liberty to repeat it cause i would like to know your thoughts bout it....

Hey barb

I only returned to this post now. I agree that she realises good people can do bad things... not sure about the vice versa bit. It is a blurry line as you said. I think she is in disbelief at what happened...I think there are some deeper themes in this scene though...what he done to her can it be redeemed by a good deed?

This one is also another favourite of mine, hope you like it watch?v=jAfzMnjMHfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1