stories of men trying to dance

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

Can he teach my hubby please? I love him madly but dancing is something he just doesn't do! He tries from time to time but not very well!! You see I am a great dancer and have perfect rhythm and have some great moves - or at least in my head i do lol!!!

Years ago, I was at a disco with a bunch of mates, and one of my friends was out dancing (if you could call it that): His legs were routed to the spot, he was moving up and down like a pogo stick and his hands were clenched in such a way that it looked like he was outside the door of a toilet dying to go for a poop!

I couldn't let that last. I believe EVERYONE can dance. For some it comes natural, but for others they need to be shown. So I went over and showed Seamas how to dance.

This is for MEN only:

If you can't dance, these simple steps will turn you from looking like someone who is dying to use the jacks into someone that the girls will be dying to dance with and it literally only takes seconds to "transform". Do this from a standing position:

1. Sway your head to the music. Not just back and forth but from side to side. Once your head is in rhythm to the music, move to step 2.

2. Move your shoulders up and down, back and forth. This will also have an effect on your hips. Your head is in rhythm and your shoulders should now be in rhythm. Move to step 3.

3. Relax your hands (don't clench your fists). Move your whole arms... not just from your elbows to your wrists... move your whole arms... from your shoulders right down to the tips of your fingers... don't over exagerate the moves ... keep the movement relatively close to your body (otherwise you look like a test monkey that has escaped from its lab). Now you should have your head, shoulders and arms moving in rhthym to the music. The movement of your arms will also have an effect on your hips. Move to step 4.

4. Now sway your body from side to side, back and forth. Again, don't exagerate the moves - keep them in time with the music. Move to step 5 if you want to move off the spot.

5. So now you are dancing, but you are only dancing on the spot and there is a girl across the dance floor and you want to dance over to her. Throw in a couple of twirls every now and again and make sure you do them so that you move in her direction. You can also sweep your feel from side to side edging yourself her direction.

And that is it: 5 steps to becoming a pro on the dancefloor.

My xx could dance like pink panther lmao , and my recent x was a brilliant dancer , he loved dancing.
wow, what fun! its so cool to be able to get down with the one you love!

Im thinking, my man is gonna get there with in a year....hes got rhythm, but he seems to not believe in himself!!

Can he teach my hubby please? I love him madly but dancing is something he just doesn't do! He tries from time to time but not very well!! You see I am a great dancer and have perfect rhythm and have some great moves - or at least in my head i do lol!!!
I know you do zhivvy, cause youve got the music in you!!

tell hubby to just move his weight from the right foot to the left foot and nothing more...see if he can just shift in place like that, as if he were having to go to the bath room real bad...

its funny, i know, but the "pee-pee" dance worked for my love..

it "clicked" in his mind, cause everyone knows how to shift right and left when they have to "go"..

now, zhivvy, I'm sure he can do this...once he gets the motion of right left, you can work from there!!

I'm totally serious here, LOL, it does work!!!wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Can he teach my hubby please? I love him madly but dancing is something he just doesn't do! He tries from time to time but not very well!! You see I am a great dancer and have perfect rhythm and have some great moves - or at least in my head i do lol!!!

I know you do zhivvy, cause youve got the music in you!!

tell hubby to just move his weight from the right foot to the left foot and nothing more...see if he can just shift in place like that, as if he were having to go to the bath room real bad...

its funny, i know, but the "pee-pee" dance worked for my love..

it "clicked" in his mind, cause everyone knows how to shift right and left when they have to "go"..

now, zhivvy, I'm sure he can do this...once he gets the motion of right left, you can work from there!!

I'm totally serious here, LOL, it does work!!!wink.gifOk - I'll tell him to try it in Hannover - and if it fails and he doesn't look too great it doesn't matter as people will be watching the mad English woman bouncing up and down and singing badly!

Years ago, I was at a disco with a bunch of mates, and one of my friends was out dancing (if you could call it that): His legs were routed to the spot, he was moving up and down like a pogo stick and his hands were clenched in such a way that it looked like he was outside the door of a toilet dying to go for a poop!

I couldn't let that last. I believe EVERYONE can dance. For some it comes natural, but for others they need to be shown. So I went over and showed Seamas how to dance.

This is for MEN only:

If you can't dance, these simple steps will turn you from looking like someone who is dying to use the jacks into someone that the girls will be dying to dance with and it literally only takes seconds to "transform". Do this from a standing position:

1. Sway your head to the music. Not just back and forth but from side to side. Once your head is in rhythm to the music, move to step 2.

2. Move your shoulders up and down, back and forth. This will also have an effect on your hips. Your head is in rhythm and your shoulders should now be in rhythm. Move to step 3.

3. Relax your hands (don't clench your fists). Move your whole arms... not just from your elbows to your wrists... move your whole arms... from your shoulders right down to the tips of your fingers... don't over exagerate the moves ... keep the movement relatively close to your body (otherwise you look like a test monkey that has escaped from its lab). Now you should have your head, shoulders and arms moving in rhthym to the music. The movement of your arms will also have an effect on your hips. Move to step 4.

4. Now sway your body from side to side, back and forth. Again, don't exagerate the moves - keep them in time with the music. Move to step 5 if you want to move off the spot.

5. So now you are dancing, but you are only dancing on the spot and there is a girl across the dance floor and you want to dance over to her. Throw in a couple of twirls every now and again and make sure you do them so that you move in her direction. You can also sweep your feel from side to side edging yourself her direction.

And that is it: 5 steps to becoming a pro on the dancefloor.

Wow! Step by step instructions for the dancing challenged.  You know they need help if you have to start with "Do this from a standing position" laugh.gif

• Subscriber
no complains here... my love likes to dance, and doesnt look like a scarecrow while he does it! lol!

Better watch him and John out on the town then - but with John's dancing the women will be too busy laughing laugh.gif