Has anyone tried anything new lately?

illumination70

I was just wondering if anyone has tried anything new lately?  As for me I went a new resort called Northern Quest where I tried out one of the restuarants specialty dishes called Buffalo Meatloaf Sandwich which was pretty good. 

Enough about me, has anyone else here tried something new this lately (food, activity, seen movies,etc.)?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I went shoe shopping today because I only have a few pairs. Compared to other women who have maybe 50 pairs and wear different shoes everyday. I'm looking for some pretty sandals, hopefully I will find some soon.

I went shoe shopping today because I only have a few pairs. Compared to other women who have maybe 50 pairs and wear different shoes everyday. I'm looking for some pretty sandals, hopefully I will find some soon.
is shoe shopping something you've never done before? is it something new? Like, when you were done shopping, instead of paying, did you do something new, and offer to barter the price of the shoes for something, like housecleaning?

cause I think were supposed to share something new weve tried recently....

speaking of shoes, i did try something new and for the first time in my life I talked down the price of a new pair of running shoes from 120$ to 60$ right there in a huge department store....

wasnt as scary as i thought to "dicker down" a price...

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']I went shoe shopping today because I only have a few pairs. Compared to other women who have maybe 50 pairs and wear different shoes everyday. I'm looking for some pretty sandals, hopefully I will find some soon.

is shoe shopping something you've never done before? is it something new? Like, when you were done shopping, instead of paying, did you do something new, and offer to barter the price of the shoes for something, like housecleaning?

cause I think were supposed to share something new weve tried recently....

Well.....I've shopped for shoes before Spicy. But not like I meant it! Oh...and yes, I tried something new today. When I ran out the door with them and shoplifted.roll.gif

• Subscriber
speaking of shoes, i did try something new and for the first time in my life I talked down the price of a new pair of running shoes from 120$ to 60$ right there in a huge department store....

wasnt as scary as i thought to "dicker down" a price...

Never heard of bargaining in a dept. store . . . . that's incredible thumbsup.gif