Anything Redeeming?

rubymoon

Well, Love is beautiful but sometimes it is taugh if the weight is unbalanced.  But, love is good when one is free with it. To be bound but feeling content in the spirit with where you stand, but lightning could strike and one flies away to one's true love. And I love fidelity, purity of heart is extremely important.  But overall, love with one partner forever is good. Some of us, were born to be true lovers to the end.  Healing comes when one accepts the situation and internally desides to let it go and move one by taking a detour. Enjoy life.

Realmawake

Our beautiful planet is worth healing. If people continue to take without giving, she won't have anything left to give. Many people evidently fail to consider this. How this is possible is beyond my comprehension.

Our beautiful planet is worth healing. If people continue to take without giving, she won't have anything left to give. Many people evidently fail to consider this. How this is possible is beyond my comprehension.
beautifully said....

very very good thought....

but its just too late now as we've passed the tipping point

I feel sorry for all the little children in 2010

will they even have the next 40-50 years?

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Wind']Our beautiful planet is worth healing. If people continue to take without giving, she won't have anything left to give. Many people evidently fail to consider this. How this is possible is beyond my comprehension.

beautifully said....

I can shed tears thinking of what kind of world I have brought a child into and what will happen to her. Is it too late for her and her generation to change things, or are the going to suffer the consequences of our ignorance?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Wind']Our beautiful planet is worth healing. If people continue to take without giving, she won't have anything left to give. Many people evidently fail to consider this. How this is possible is beyond my comprehension.

beautifully said....

I can shed tears thinking of what kind of world I have brought a child into and what will happen to her. Is it too late for her and her generation to change things, or are the going to suffer the consequences of our ignorance?

just read this post, and burst into tears, thinking of your sweet Eleanor

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

beautifully said....

just read this post, and burst into tears, thinking of your sweet Eleanor

It does make me so sad, looking at the innocence of our children and their friends and just waiting for that innocence to end as it inevitably will - as it did with us all. But those hope and dreams of our children I hope will stay with them for the rest of their lives and they manage to live those dreams and keep the hope alive.

I find it hard to believe anyone knows for sure where the tipping point is. Personally, I don't believe that Al Gore would continue roaming the world with his Power Point Presentation if we're already doomed. Now, people will say he lied, and yes, I did catch a few non-truths while watching, An Inconventient Truth.

I've noticed something over the years; if folks won't voluntarily make changes, the powers that be make changes for them...eventually. Little gestures by many people have, and will continue to make, a difference. Even if it's only a small difference, it's better than no difference or making the situation worse.

Thank you for the compliment, Spicy; it's very much appreciated.

I find it hard to believe anyone knows for sure where the tipping point is. Personally, I don't believe that Al Gore would continue roaming the world with his Power Point Presentation if we're already doomed. Now, people will say he lied, and yes, I did catch a few non-truths while watching, An Inconventient Truth.

I've noticed something over the years; if folks won't voluntarily make changes, the powers that be make changes for them...eventually. Little gestures by many people have, and will continue to make, a difference. Even if it's only a small difference, it's better than no difference or making the situation worse.

Thank you for the compliment, Spicy; it's very much appreciated.

ur welcome, wind...

thanks for your insite ful and reflective remarks...gives me soemthing to think about...