beer thread is back!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

Right now im drinking vanille tea from Mauritius ,I cant have any alcohol , bc it may be one reason Im having panick attacks because I was having two beers every day and supposedly thats being addictive , I dont see how though , but one day I will occasionally have one :o) Just not now , Im a mess , my confidence is below 0 for so many things and its starting to bother me , and I cant come to think where the confidence has been hammered and broken into..anyway enough babble

• Subscriber

had a mojito/mango-sorbet again!! the girl who hardly ever liked ice-cream, she found her favourite taste!

and at this moment i'm drinking a hoegaarden white beer, my 3rd ever! cause i never really liked beer (just gingerbeer and fruitbeers like KRIEK. then some weeks ago, it was very hot, and no cold drinks in fridge except for this beer, i tasted a bit of my loves can. and again. first taste was bitter, weird. but i told myself: 'babs, you didnt like wine at first either (omg! i almost forgot those times, but i know they excistedtongue.gif) and you like it now, so try again!'
and i did. next day i drank my very first, my own can of hoegaarden.clap.gifclap.gif
wine still favourite, but this beer comes close.

brouwerijsector_fig_5_3.gif

and i also tried the one with raspberries, very refreshing on hot summers eve!
hoegaarden-rose.jpg

if you don know it, try it!
  • Subscriber

Beer with rasberry? Sounds interesting and a bit odd to me!! But it looks refreshing and summerlike, i think I'll try it... soon!!!

Need some cold drinks for hot dayshappy.gif

• Subscriber

had a mojito/mango-sorbet again!! the girl who hardly ever liked ice-cream, she found her favourite taste!

and at this moment i'm drinking a hoegaarden white beer, my 3rd ever! cause i never really liked beer (just gingerbeer and fruitbeers like KRIEK. then some weeks ago, it was very hot, and no cold drinks in fridge except for this beer, i tasted a bit of my loves can. and again. first taste was bitter, weird. but i told myself: 'babs, you didnt like wine at first either (omg! i almost forgot those times, but i know they excisted
  • Subscriber

had to google clamato, tomato and clam, but now i don know what clam is? and chelada, still have to find out that one!

edit: okay, done with the googling, think i worked it out, lawoman, but if it is what i think it is: ééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééék!!!!!
really??? people drink THAT?????????????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifsick.gifeek.gifeek.gifsick.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif makes me sick just thinking bout it..... and i'm openminded to different stuff...