The Edge's Celebrity DJ podcast

ATTS

Thank you atU2.com for tipping me off to The Edge's suggested listening at iTunes. Shines the spotlight on N'Orleans and Gulf Coast artists from Trombone Shorty to Fats Domino and Buckwheat Zydeco, Dr. John and others. about 18 minutes long and a nice overview of music from a devastated community. Edge is campaigning for the historical preservation of this music.

• Subscriber

He technically did it for Music Rising and Music Rising posted it to their Twitter account and to their website. http://www.musicrising.org/news

I'm guessing the reason they didn't post it here is probably the same reason they don't typically post any Bono related One announcements. Perhaps they're keeping their respective charity work off their U2 site? Who knows... tongue.gif It would be cool if they announced this sort of thing on this site here too and it would provide more exposure to their charities. *hint, hint* wink.gif

It's a nice podcast. While I was listening to it I found myself thinking that hey if the whole guitar hero thing for some reason doesn't work out...Edge could have a great career as a radio DJ. He's got a great voice for it...Adam too. cute.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

He technically did it for Music Rising and Music Rising posted it to their Twitter account and to their website. http://www.musicrising.org/news

I'm guessing the reason they didn't post it here is probably the same reason they don't typically post any Bono related One announcements. Perhaps they're keeping their respective charity work off their U2 site? Who knows... tongue.gif It would be cool if they announced this sort of thing on this site here too and it would provide more exposure to their charities. *hint, hint* wink.gif

It's a nice podcast. While I was listening to it I found myself thinking that hey if the whole guitar hero thing for some reason doesn't work out...Edge could have a great career as a radio DJ. He's got a great voice for it...Adam too. cute.giftongue.gif