Interesting

PiChU

www.gcpdot.com

I'll give you a very basic explanation. A rather large number of electronic devices are scattered all over the world and connected to the servers at Princeton University. These devices are call REG's (random event generators). They are electronic circuits that randomly generate 0's and 1's and are SUPPOSED to be completely immune from outside effects (these devices are normally used to do electronic testing). 

In the earliest stages of the GCP (back in the 80s) it was found in laboratory experiments that people could statistically change the output of the device by concentrating on it. So, the originators of the projects decided to pepper these devices all over the world to see if they could pick up the same sort of global changes in thought energy (for lack of a better term). Statistically, any significant change in the collective output of these devices should be impossible. But clearly, it happens with regularity. If you read through their site you'll read about correlations to several major world events.

Bottom line, the results of the last 24 hours are very similar to those detected previous days before 9/11
Except that this event seems to be positive.

Thoughts?

• Subscriber

I had a quick look, but still don't understand it at all lol.

"the results of the last 24 hours are very similar to those detected previous days before 9/11

Except that this event seems to be positive."

How do you tell a negative event from positive one?

The only event I'm aware of yesterday was the sudden thinning of the Thermosphere.

As I've bee busy doing other things, did anything else happen the last 24 hours?

But yes, it does look potentially interesting. And for a bit of free-will spin, how's this:

"I was born,

I was born to sing for you

I didn't have a choice

but to lift you up

and sing whatever song
you wanted me to..."

pimp.gif

That is interesting. I don't usually do this but I'm going to make an exception today. That BP oil line spewed raw crude for 3 months or so; they finally got it capped this past Thursday. This past Wednesday, I focused all that I AM on that leak, and asked it to be healed.

Over the past 24 hours, more like the past week in truth, I have been unable to control my emotions. Overcome, consumed, engulfed...grief immeasurable. My mother passed away 5 years ago today, and while I had thought certainly there could be no greater loss, I was sadly mistaken.

This is more than about me; since I was a child...as ludicrous as it may seem (even to me), it's like Earth channels her pain through me. So I'm surprised at the positive event finding.

By the by, I am not looking for sympathy nor attention, even if it may seem that way.

(I can not believe I am posting this....)

• Subscriber
That is interesting. I don't usually do this but I'm going to make an exception today. That BP oil line spewed raw crude for 3 months or so; they finally got it capped this past Thursday. This past Wednesday, I focused all that I AM on that leak, and asked it to be healed.

Over the past 24 hours, more like the past week in truth, I have been unable to control my emotions. Overcome, consumed, engulfed...grief immeasurable. My mother passed away 5 years ago today, and while I had thought certainly there could be no greater loss, I was sadly mistaken.

This is more than about me; since I was a child...as ludicrous as it may seem (even to me), it's like Earth channels her pain through me. So I'm surprised at the positive event finding.

By the by, I am not looking for sympathy nor attention, even if it may seem that way.

(I can not believe I am posting this....)

that sounds intense, but you sound sincere......  i hope you are feeling better, and your emotions are coming back under control.  and who knows?  maybe you had some influence on the outcome with the oil well cap...  but meanwhile, take care of yourself........

@razzpazz... nice quiting lol and i think that the green indicates positive events, the red on the other hand indicates negative events.

and yeah i know for many (incluiding me) it gets a bit complicated, but its is up to second opinions and interpretations, anyway its the future, it ain't written in stone ya know?