antonija_croatia

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Dear U2 community,

I know that this thread is maybe for Tour & Tickets (Free Section)

but chances are much better for reading this here.

I have one question for you, as I can't find ticket for Zurich 11th September gig, so what is a chance to buy a ticket in front of stadium?

I was looking everywhere for ticket... and result is 0 :(

Yes, you can definitely try! We got 4 tickets in front of the stadium for Dublin 2 last year, so it should not be problem for Zurich. Just make sure you buy real ticket, not fake tickets. And never ever by printouts - only hard tickets :)

• Subscriber
Hey,

thank you so much.

I read on Internet (Wiki answers) that buying among websites is not secured. Seatwave is secure but is sooooo expensive. I will defiintely buy in front of stadium!!!

No, no, no, not reselller websites. Original ticket seller - for Zurich it's TicketCorner: http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/home

Other sites will be very, very expensive :/

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

antonija_croatia']Hey,

thank you so much.

I read on Internet (Wiki answers) that buying among websites is not secured. Seatwave is secure but is sooooo expensive. I will defiintely buy in front of stadium!!!

No, no, no, not reselller websites. Original ticket seller - for Zurich it's TicketCorner: http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/home

Other sites will be very, very expensive :/WOW, I didn't know for this one!!!!

[quote name='smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifKristaps wrote:

antonija_croatia']Hey,

thank you so much.

Other sites will be very, very expensive :/Really appreciate you helping her out, kris! youre always so helpful with anything U2.

Youre a great guy! thanks

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Kristaps wrote:

antonija_croatia']Hey,

thank you so much.

No, no, no, not reselller websites. Original ticket seller - for Zurich it's TicketCorner:

Really appreciate you helping her out, kris! youre always so helpful with anything U2.

People help me with U2, I help other people with U2. That's one of the founding blocks of this world pimp.gif

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

antonija_croatia']Hey,

thank you so much.

No, no, no, not reselller websites. Original ticket seller - for Zurich it's TicketCorner:

Really appreciate you helping her out, kris! youre always so helpful with anything U2.

People help me with U2, I help other people with U2. That's one of the founding blocks of this world pimp.gif

Yeah, you are great guy!!! Thank you... :D But no tickets on that site...

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

antonija_croatia']Hey,

thank you so much.

I agree, but I just gotta say, the whole christmas card thing you organized was pretty mind blowing!

(hitler thread is pretty darn good too!!!)