Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

clap.gif. Little bit annoying when thinking afterwards, they would have been great memory.. but at least I lived for the moment!! Thanks for your pics, they are sooo awesome...!!!

I'm also dreaming about going to usa or australia...or just anywhere. We can always dream!cute.gif I'm sure you will have two more magnificent shows to go!

ps. I can't stop thinking about The Sweat.......tongue02.gif

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
clap.gif. Little bit annoying when thinking afterwards, they would have been great memory.. but at least I lived for the moment!! Thanks for your pics, they are sooo awesome...!!!

I'm also dreaming about going to usa or australia...or just anywhere. We can always dream!cute.gif I'm sure you will have two more magnificent shows to go!

ps. I can't stop thinking about The Sweat.......tongue02.gif

Me neither .... that sweat did strange things to me!
  • Subscriber

The first time I saw them was in 2001 with hubby and my friend - and yes so so so excited. I didn't really do the screaming but just silent and dumstruck to the spot - actually if anyone ever wants to shut me up they should just stick him in front of me and instant silence lol!

instant silence ... can anyone achieve that with you Zhivvy ?

roll.gif

• Subscriber

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

omg Anj, is that really already over a year ago ???  ow time flies !!!

• Subscriber

great pics Zhivvy !

so you really really got a good spot there.

Has John forgiven you for the buying those tix (or does he still not know about the cost?) ??

I'm sure Eleanor will never ever blame you for getting her over there !

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Anjana']

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

omg Anj, is that really already over a year ago ???  ow time flies !!!

I know, already! I need another fix, I am suffering withdrawal symptomslaugh.gif

Archived