If I had a time machine...

voxxiegirl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id go see jesus in the flesh and ask him to heal my body....

then id wash his feet

and probably follow him around listening and learning

Spicy, if Jesus was alive today.... would he do concerts?  If he did, would you queue to get into the pit? tongue.gif

• Subscriber
  If I had a time machine, I would go back to August 26th, 1990 and the landing location would be East Troy Wisconsin so I could tell Stevie Ray Vaughan to not get on the helicopter after the show.

sigh.. good one.. 

• Subscriber
  If I had a time machine, I would go back to August 26th, 1990 and the landing location would be East Troy Wisconsin so I could tell Stevie Ray Vaughan to not get on the helicopter after the show.

sigh.. good one.. 

• Subscriber

I would like to go back to Dublin in 1978, hang out with Gavin Friday, become friends with The Hype, also give them 150 pounds, see them turn into U2 and be present at ALL their rehearsals and concerts and, if possible, be old friends with them upon the day of today..

• Subscriber

I would like to go back to Dublin in 1978, hang out with Gavin Friday, become friends with The Hype, also give them 150 pounds, see them turn into U2 and be present at ALL their rehearsals and concerts and, if possible, be old friends with them upon the day of today..

• Subscriber

interesting questions, mummy.... cause if we'd change one part in history, one small detail, what consequence would that have? makes me think of the butterfly-effect....again! (lol! couple of weeks ago something janette said made me think of that movie too) i never saw the sequels, but the first one i thought was a really good one. left me something to think about for several days after seeing it.

there's this other movie too, sliding doors with gwyneth paltrow, showing two options in a girls life who either catches the subway in time and comes home to find her love cheating on her, or misses the subway and come in much later.....

its the argument we got from a very catholic teacher once when she said suicide was a crime against god, yourself and humanity. cause maybe by not being there anymore, she said, you would totally interfear with someone else his future. maybe you're destined to do something, someday for someone, and when you take your own life, its never gonna happen and that could totally change their lives too.

just thinking out loud...