Intriguing Paul McGuinness quote.

-trish-

• Subscriber

"This tour by the end of this year will be the biggest grossing music tour by anyone of all time," McGuinness predicted. "And we will still have another 30 shows next year, 20-30 shows next year."

I guess we can definitely expect more dates to be added to the list.....

(Quote taken from Yahoo music news)

• Subscriber

Well, now we've got rumours of Australia in December, but now they're conflicting with rumours of New Zealand (maybe they'll play both countries). As for 20-30 shows in 2011- maybe they're not all US shows, maybe some South American, Central American, Asian and African shows as well? Not sure about the UK and Ireland, but I'm hearing rumours that the tour will end at the new Aviva stadium in Dublin.

• Subscriber

they have 16 shows scheduled for 2011 at this stage.....so a few more shows will probably include Sth America, Japan, Oz and NZ (if they dont get here before xmas this year). Otherwise they will probably add a few more US shows and maybe finish in the UK or Ireland.

But the tour will not go into 2012.

I somehow don't think we'll see them here in Australia and New Zealand later this year because they will be focused on finishing off the Spiderman project. I also think they will release their next album before the 2011 shows start.

My bet will be on a tour to South America/Australia/NZ at the end of 2011.

Depending on how the next album is received, I think it could very well be their last.

• Subscriber

Well! I would say we have a better chance of the lads returning to the UK for some more shows than seeing a new album this year. Gotta love Paul's confidence. That said I like listening to what he has to say, unless it's interesting he doesn't bother.