NEW RADIOHEAD song-Give up the ghost@big chill

MacFoley

Mac, I used to be a Radiohead from 93 to 97. I just don't get them anymore. I can't say I like this Ghost song. Then again, it was sung live so it's hard to judge. The only album I've liked from them since Ok Computer, is In Rainbows. Still the best concert I ever have been to was a Radiohead concert in 1995. It was better than any U2 concert I have ever been to ... and what was even better is they played right in my hometown... something U2 have never done!

• Subscriber

ive seen radiohead live 3 times. first time was at glastonbury 1997. the famous headline gig which put radiohead amongst some of the biggest bands in the world around that time. while u2's pop album kind of sunk, we had ok computer which is seen as a modern day dark side of the moon.

the next time i saw radiohead live was the day kid a came out in manchester. and that gig was totally out of this world. with that album kid a, i really love it. i love how they changed their tradionational sound of mainly trying to be the british nirvana and turn the band upside down. kid a does contain some fantastic songs. national anthem, idioteque, optimistic. i am not that crazy about amnesiac, but pyramid song is rather amazing.

hail to the thief tour i caught them at, and that was simply mindblowing and the albums hail to the thief and in rainbows i think the band really found their form again.

but then i know people who say radiohead havent done a decent album since ok computer, which is easy to understand, almost like people who say u2 havent done a decent album since either joshua tree or achtung baby, again which is easy to understand.

but all in all both u2 and radiohead are quality live bands.

but then i know people who say radiohead havent done a decent album since ok computer, which is easy to understand, almost like people who say u2 havent done a decent album since either joshua tree or achtung baby, again which is easy to understand.

but all in all both u2 and radiohead are quality live bands.

You're going to get that with any band though, people say NIN hasn't done a good album since Fragile, The Killers since the first album, and so on.

For me Radiohead and U2 are quality bands period, even though they both have songs I don't really like that much, but live U2 is awesome and I"m missing out on Radiohead live.

Are you sure this is a new Radiohead song Macca? Or is it a solo song for Thom's next solo album?

It didn't do much for me unfortunately but I thought it was kinda cool how he put his vocals on loop like that live.

It's a funny coincedence that I have stumbled across this post as I just finished listening to "In Rainbows" (Radiohead's most beautiful and accessible album) for about the 200th time.

I saw them play in Sydney back in 2004 and they blew me away. I wish they would tour Australia more often.

I am hanging for their new album.