how many claws are there in the world???

xtraspicy62

what i wanna know, is how did they get it to finland? if they were trucking it from denamark, is there a bridge to get them to sweden to make it faster for the drivers?

it would be cool to see maps posted of their travel routes to all the different countries.

how many claws are there in the world right now? I thought i heard there were 3-5 of them?

• Subscriber

I think that there are three. So if that it the case the one in Turin will be used for Horsens, Vienna, Zurich, Brussels coimbra. The Frankfurt one will be used for Helsinki, Athens, Munich San Sebastian and Rome. And the third which started in Hannover will go to Moscow, istanbul, paris and Seville. That is working it simply that they follow a regular pattern.

• Subscriber
I think thats fascinating... it would be cool to hear from the drivers and what they see, the pictures they took, the people they met, the routes they drove..

no one sees the world like truck drivers....

I did see one of the trucks the day after Hannover. And got so excited.

As you may know John is a trucker, used to do European and long distance but now home every night (which i prefer). for years I have always teaced him about his truck info on the roads and how he looks out for certain ones when driving through europe. When he dropped me at the stadium in Frankfurt he noticed the truck company and told me a bit about them (for once I was interested lol!). And in Hannover some to the trucks were parked at the side of the hotel. There were some Russian ones there in the morning (presumably to help to take the claw to Russia) and he saw of couple of the English ones leave - and then when we were drving just before Berlin he recognised one! And for once he was teasing me at getting excited and wanting to take a pic of it!

3....just like the Popmart Tour. The only thing that moves around from city to city is the production parts like the stage, bridges, screen, backline, FOH, monitor world and lighting....which takes almost 2 days to setup....but only takes 4 hours to strike. The claws take like 4 days to build, and 2 days to strike.

• Subscriber

The ZooTV show was the same, three basic stages and multiples of screens.

They also has three Unforgettable Fire stages too; flags that were on display on the show on the night, flags been taken down from the previous night and flags been erected on the following nights show.

Or maybe not...tongue.gif