Jump to content

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)


Recommended Posts

any luck anyone?  None of the sites are letting me get the tickets yet - it's gone 1pm ......

1pm where? Cause unless you're in Perth (which I figure you're not, because it's not 1pm there yet) then the presale hasn't started yet!
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

Here's a new question:

 

I've noticed that the Sydney concert says 5.30pm, Brisbane 6.45pm and Aukland 7.45pm.

 

Is that gate opening time ?

 

Is ANZ stadium that much bigger than the others that they need to open earlier ??

They probably just don't know yet. At all vertigo shows gates opened around 5pm
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='bluehammer wrote:


Nniixx']Here's a new question:

 

I've noticed that the Sydney concert says 5.30pm, Brisbane 6.45pm and Aukland 7.45pm.

 

Is that gate opening time ?

 

Is ANZ stadium that much bigger than the others that they need to open earlier ??

They probably just don't know yet. At all vertigo shows gates opened around 5pm

 

Made the mistake of driving to ANZ stadium last time and a normally 40 minute trip took 2 hours so missed Kane West completely - maybe that was a good thing.

 

Will be cathing the bus this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooo!!! Red zone tickets have disappeared from the Group B presale Auckland ticket choices!!! Rang Ticketek. The woman I spoke to said she couldn't give me any information about availability of RZ tickets for the 2nd presale but said "there's a chance they might reappear because they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

"they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

 

The Sydney link lost all it's prices 5 minutes before sales start time last Thursday, then they came back and went again and came back in time for the sale start.

 

It sure kept the heart pounding.

 

28 minutes to go for those of you waiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Has anyone seen a diagram of ANZ Stadium showing the location of P1, P2 P3 and P4 level tickets? The diagram on this website and Ticketek's only differentiates the RedZone and Alcohol free zones.

 

Ta

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:


KiaKaha']

"they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

 

The Sydney link lost all it's prices 5 minutes before sales start time last Thursday, then they came back and went again and came back in time for the sale start.

 

It sure kept the heart pounding.

 

28 minutes to go for those of you waiting.

 

Thanks Nniixx. I started breathing again when I read your reply. And wouldn't you know it, red zone tickets are back up for Auckland. All we need now is for them to stay up for 12 more minutes!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='KiaKaha wrote:


Nniixx wrote:

KiaKaha']

"they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

 

The Sydney link lost all it's prices 5 minutes before sales start time last Thursday, then they came back and went again and came back in time for the sale start.

 

It sure kept the heart pounding.

 

28 minutes to go for those of you waiting.

 

Thanks Nniixx. I started breathing again when I read your reply. And wouldn't you know it, red zone tickets are back up for Auckland. All we need now is for them to stay up for 12 more minutes!

Almost had a heart attack there. haha. See you at RZ kiakaha! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...