iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name=How can they actually do that?  The conditions of those tickets are that they can only be picked up on the day of the concert by the credit card holder who purchased the tickets - have to show the credit card at the collection office.  Scalpers fully suck!!!!

SandSCreative]Some fan club mongrel is selling Brissy RZs on Ebay.
Is there anywhere i can see a proper seating plan for the melbourne shows? I am going to get tix for the second show and am thinking about seating to get a different perspective than the GA tix i have for the first show.
Look back to page 98 of this thread

[quote name='Ju_Ju_Man wrote:

Jets FC']Whats the name of the song played just before U2 come onstage ?

It's a yet to be released U2 song called "Soon" (was called "Kingdom") Search it on youtube grin.gifListening to that makes me feel like U2's the buddhism of music heh

• Subscriber
Woot woot!!!!!

It's funny, after a year or so of detractors telling us we'd never get to see this tour, we now have more U2 360 shows per capita than anywhere else in the world!!!!!!

That's right Mick. Bloody pelicans roll.gif
  • Subscriber

So please forgive my ingorance,but as i follow if we have a code left over that was not used last pre sale we are able to use this at this pre sale (please say im correct) has any body heard when pre sale starts this time? or are we just wating for email (carnt bear the stress of this wating caper again!)

Ok have just seen an email saying pre sale is monday/tuesday no time etc,but was on the live nation site & they reacon that there are still ticks for perth show but go to there site to check if this is real 

Hi Happyme,

How are you logging onto this site?  If you come in via a bookmarked page to anywhere within the site, such as to the message boards or home page you won/t see it.  Just go directly to www.u2.com  (don't put forward slash home or anything else at all).

This will bring you to the welcome page prior to the home page where you will see a screen split in two with two different pictures.  On the right it says continue to Homepage and on the left it says U2 360 2010 tour New Zealand / Australia.  If you click on that it will give you everything you re the times for the pre-sale etc.  All that detail is in the top 'gold' bit.

You will also see your codes (be careful though, it may still shows the code you have already used....but the email pretty clearly says you cannot use it).  Click on the word 'ticket' for the concert you want and it will take you to your ticket agency site which also has details of the pre sales.  Make sure you have logged into that prior though when it comes to buying as that can get a bit confusing.  Alternatively you can click on the date in the email you received of the concert you want and that too will take you to the pre sale page on the ticketing agencies site.

Good luck!
Karen

• Subscriber

Thanks again Baja for all the info. I received the newsletter e mail from U2.com and it was pretty clear and concise. They didn't mention that if you already had a code starting with 3U2 that you couldn't resubscribe and get a new code though, but I see you have clarified that here....

PS - I see the Livenation presale starts 3pm Tues.... no password forthcoming yet though....

• Subscriber

Thanks for the info. I still had no joy from Ticketek re my potentially dodgy code - but they told me to call back tomorrow when they knew more... so maybe they can help me reset the code then (hmmm, call me the eternal optimist!)... I would have just tried the damn code  at presale time and if it didn't work (is bound not to) would have just called them then, however was hoping for 2 Redzone tics and I know they will go fast, so just hoped I could get it sorted before the fact, but not sounding like that's going to be possible. Anyway, it sounds like you've done everything you can your end, so thanks for that - clearly U2.com are not happy to give out 'replacement' codes, so I guess that's that. I will try my luck AGAIN with Ticketek in the morning - I'm sure they must think I'm insane - only a U2 fan eh!!!

Just got this a few minutes ago from LN contact

"Due to the changes in the TTK presale system there should be NO locked codes, unless they were actually used"

So your code should be fine as it was not used. So, since you have not used it, and they changed their system, it should be fine *crosses fingers*

[quote name='MissKaren wrote:

How can they actually do that?  The conditions of those tickets are that they can only be picked up on the day of the concert by the credit card holder who purchased the tickets - have to show the credit card at the collection office.  Scalpers fully suck!!!!

SandSCreative']Some fan club mongrel is selling Brissy RZs on Ebay.

I'm guessing the seller will meet the buyer at the stadium and hand em over.

Archived