iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

I work in IT, I should ring up Ticketek Human Resources and say "give me a job".

When they ask my qulaifications I could reply "does it matter I'd have to be better than what you've currently got, 'cause they're fu#$%^ !!"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I work in IT, I should ring up Ticketek Human Resources and say "give me a job".

When they ask my qulaifications I could reply "does it matter I'd have to be better than what you've currently got, 'cause they're fu#$%^ !!"

Ha ha!.....Thanks Nniixx....you just gave me a good laugh......and I think you should definitely do it!  :-)

• Subscriber

Btw everyone it's not just U2 pre-sales.

My boys and wife are big Wests Tigers fans with my boys having fan club membership.

They got an email on the weekend with a pre-sales code for finals tickets.

The pre-sale started at 9.00am yesterday.

So....

I logged into Ticketek using the pre-sale code, absolutely terrified of stuffing it up, locking it out etc (thanks U2.com presale for that) and it let me in but then no matter what category I selected would not display the prices or anything, just said no ticket information available.

So I started stressing, damn pre-sales, and called my wife to get the boys membership numbers as it said they would be required if I called Ticketek.

She found their passes and gave me the numbers, which I noticed were the same as their codes. Doh.

Anyway I tried Ticketek website again and now it said that information was un-available for the presale.

I left my desk for about 10 minutes and when I returned I hit refresh a few times and suddenly the sales info was back up and I logged in with one of the codes, selected the categories and the prices came up and I proceeded and got Row A of section 35 at the SFS which according to the coloured seating venue map are right on halfway line presumably the first row.

When I let my wife know she said that she had heard on the radio that there were problems with the pre-sale and that no one could buy tickets.

I must have just got straight in once they were fixed and came up for sale.

Don't waste your money the Roosters are going to flog the Tigers tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MissKaren wrote:

RockyU2']Ticketek has now been fixed and if you go back to it there is now a new password box which works.

So happy just got RZ1 for Bris. Good luck to everyone still trying for them.

Yes...that was all a bit weird and stressful this morning.....had 3 browsers up and got in right on 9.00 am put in code and went to choose tickets but absolutely no drop down working to choose them....although it said on right hand side they were available. (Brisbane show).  Tried again...got old problem again of saying code invalid.  Tried 2nd unused code and it didn't like it at all.....was panicing and trying codes in different browsers...sometimes getting past but still the dropdown wasn't working in the ticket category part.....in any price range at all!  Although saying available.  Anyhow, all of a sudden after nearly 15 minutes it was there and I got through and got my 2 x Redzone tickets.  Yay!  But very stressful.  (I tried ringing Ticketek too and eventually got through but was put on an endless loop of recorded messages. )  OMG.....2 computers.....3 browsers....1 phone.....it shouldn't be that hard!!!

It actually looked to me like there was some sort if Ticketek IT error on the site for the dropdown box price category part....particularly as it was for every ticket price....not just Redzone.  What's going on with Ticketek???

Anyhow relieved now....but can't believe how many problems there has been with these pre-sales.

I had pretty much the same problem with the sydney show i thought that was going to miss out & have to fight it out on friday but when i went in about th e15mins latter they all droped down & let me in fine have the $229 tix as my daughter wanted to sit looks like should have a good vieweek.gif 

tickets=Check

Motel booked=Check

now just bring on the boys 

• Subscriber

[quote name='kings wrote:

Nniixx']

Btw everyone it's not just U2 pre-sales.

My boys and wife are big Wests Tigers fans with my boys having fan club membership.

They got an email on the weekend with a pre-sales code for finals tickets.

The pre-sale started at 9.00am yesterday.

So....

I logged into Ticketek using the pre-sale code, absolutely terrified of stuffing it up, locking it out etc (thanks U2.com presale for that) and it let me in but then no matter what category I selected would not display the prices or anything, just said no ticket information available.

So I started stressing, damn pre-sales, and called my wife to get the boys membership numbers as it said they would be required if I called Ticketek.

She found their passes and gave me the numbers, which I noticed were the same as their codes. Doh.

Anyway I tried Ticketek website again and now it said that information was un-available for the presale.

I left my desk for about 10 minutes and when I returned I hit refresh a few times and suddenly the sales info was back up and I logged in with one of the codes, selected the categories and the prices came up and I proceeded and got Row A of section 35 at the SFS which according to the coloured seating venue map are right on halfway line presumably the first row.

When I let my wife know she said that she had heard on the radio that there were problems with the pre-sale and that no one could buy tickets.

I must have just got straight in once they were fixed and came up for sale.

Don't waste your money the Roosters are going to flog the Tigers tongue.gif

I'm a Parra fan so my season is already over. frown.gif

I had pretty much the same problem with the sydney show i thought that was going to miss out & have to fight it out on friday but when i went in about th e15mins latter they all droped down & let me in fine have the $229 tix as my daughter wanted to sit looks like should have a good view
eek.gif

Where did you get?

• Subscriber

I had pretty much the same problem with the sydney show i thought that was going to miss out & have to fight it out on friday but when i went in about th e15mins latter they all droped down & let me in fine have the $229 tix as my daughter wanted to sit looks like should have a good view
eek.gif

Where did you get?

section 110-1 row 27