iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See my rant/rants in the International Forum - Aussie thread. Frustrated and stressed out to the max over Ticketek refusing my 2 untouched and unused presale codes and therefore missed out on Sydney RedZone tickets ... ggrrrrrr

• Subscriber

See my rant/rants in the International Forum - Aussie thread. Frustrated and stressed out to the max over Ticketek refusing my 2 untouched and unused presale codes and therefore missed out on Sydney RedZone tickets ... ggrrrrrr

Jangles - that really sucks!! - really hope you have some luck in the LN presale or general sale.

Well they refused to sell me four tickets to me over the 'phone this morning telling me "Redzone can only be sold to VIP customers". I've written to them and have had to purchase four other expensive seated tickets. If they don't resolve this after my correspondence I am going to take action in the small claims tribunal against Ticketmaster.

• Subscriber

Well they refused to sell me four tickets to me over the 'phone this morning telling me "Redzone can only be sold to VIP customers". I've written to them and have had to purchase four other expensive seated tickets. If they don't resolve this after my correspondence I am going to take action in the small claims tribunal against Ticketmaster.
Can only be sold to VIP customers WTF? Think someone got something wrong there

They are general sale tix-new muppet at TM or usual muppets

That sux-maybe you could have just got GA as better pos than seated...

• Subscriber

You are a paid subscriber to U2.COM aren't you ?

Free members don't get a code or access to the presale.

• Subscriber

I'm mainly upset about it because I wanted my two kids to have a real blast at their first rock concert in RZ close-up.  Now I've spent $1,700 to get into a hell of a mess.  Jeeeshhh.
What 4 seats cost you $1700 ?