iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

I also have two diffrent codes wich one do i use (dont want to stuff up anything) can i get 4 witheach code or only two with each code? & can i use the left over code to buy tix to other shows when announced for sydney?

The answers are all in the Help section here (soon to be updated with more specific NZ/AUS information):

I believe the specific answer to your question happyme is that you can use each code for four tickets

It gets more complicated if you wanted to split codes over multiple shows. For the USA shows codes could be used to buy tickets across multiple shows (i.e. you could have got one ticket at four separate shows) but the same wasn't true for Europe tickets where codes could not be used for more than one show. 

It all comes down to local ticketing restrictions and as there are multiple ticketing operators for the NZ/AUS shows I suspect we'll have the European rules here (though that is just my guess). Wait for the FAQ to be updated which will hopefully happen before the fan club pre-sales start on Thursday.

--

Specifically for those asking about confirmation about the Red Zone tickets it was stated (check the link below) :

RED ZONE tickets are available via auction and are NOT part of the pre-sale.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The lack of a seating plan for Etihad is really bugging me..... Considering I'll be buying tickets on Thursday and I need seating, where is the seating plan!!! Damn you Ticketmaster.

• Subscriber

I've looked but can't find the answer to clarify a couple of things -

Presale times - 'All times are local'. Does that mean it's local to each city, or local to Australian EST? Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but it's often forgetten that we in Perth are 2hrs behind the east!

Renewal - I just renewed for 2011, and I already had 2 unused codes (2009 - U2A*** & 2010 2U2A***) - Does that mean I'll get a 3rd code '3U2A**'?

New site lay out is really confusing - I'd only just got the hang of the other layout :-(

Has anyone worked out what date/time for Magnificent folks for the Auckland concert?

Thanks.

Still giddy with excitement

• Subscriber

I've looked but can't find the answer to clarify a couple of things -

Presale times - 'All times are local'. Does that mean it's local to each city, or local to Australian EST? Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but it's often forgetten that we in Perth are 2hrs behind the east!

Renewal - I just renewed for 2011, and I already had 2 unused codes (2009 - U2A*** & 2010 2U2A***) - Does that mean I'll get a 3rd code '3U2A**'

Local VENUE time

NO, you do NOT get a third code

Seating charts are made available to us from the venue, we have not received anything yet. Use the charts from other  U2 shows to get an estimate for your venue (extrapolate)

Archived