Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

I have an old code from last year which has been used, and another code (unused) that starts with 2. So if I renew now, I suppose I should get a new code starting with 3....right?

Hi guys,

I have been having sleepless nights about not getting tickets for the Sydney shows. I have just subscribed to u2.com so PRESUME I come under the cedar ranking. I have not been emailed an access code but have one when I sign in under one of the tabs. Does anyone really know how this actually works? I feel like a complete FOOL!

Thanks,

Kate.

Yes, I am feeling exactly the same way. I get the impression no one really knows anything. I am in exactly the same boat as you, as you can see by my repeated asking of the same questions!

heres how it works people....your code is on the tours/presale page when you log in...write it down!

You will get an email from u2.com, probably tomorrow saying which category you are in and what time your pre sale starts.

There is likely to be a link in that email that directs you to either Ticketmaster or Ticketek....make sure you have already set up your TM or TK account in advance!

You put in your code, pick your tickets and click through til you get confirmation - easy. If memory serves, there will also be a link to buy in the pre sale home page when you log in..... once the pre sale is under way.

Fantastic! This is going to be huge - we've waited so long, but the wait is worth it! Hope they add extras shows too :^)

Aussiegirl - you're a bonafide legend, don't let anybody tell you any different!

A big kiss and lots of love sent your way!

Aussiegirl - you're a bonafide legend, don't let anybody tell you any different!

shouldnt that be BONOfied roll.gif no worries hun.

[quote name='aussiegirl wrote:

melissa87']Aussiegirl - you're a bonafide legend, don't let anybody tell you any different!

shouldnt that be BONOfied roll.gif no worries hun.

roll.gif

So stupid, yet I'm laughing so hard!laugh.gif