Jump to content

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Nniixx']Thanks Baja - any idea when they get marked as expired or used or whatever they end up as. It would sort of be confirmation that I"ve used them for ticket purchses correctly. If you get what I mean - sort of like a sanity check and stop me worrying so much.

 

2A2YOUR CODE in your Tour home page. Can't remember how long it takes though.

Does that mean it gets a line through it - sorry obvious but not.

 

Also would that be for both or only the one I bought 4 tickets with ?

 

And if it's the latter how cn I check how many I bought with the second ?

 

I can't believe I'm still asking questions 6 hours after buying the tickets. Back in 2006 I went home and slept.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:


Lemonhead wrote:

Nniixx']Thanks Baja - any idea when they get marked as expired or used or whatever they end up as. It would sort of be confirmation that I"ve used them for ticket purchses correctly. If you get what I mean - sort of like a sanity check and stop me worrying so much.

 

2A2YOUR CODE
in your Tour home page. Can't remember how long it takes though.

Does that mean it gets a line through it - sorry obvious but not.

 

Also would that be for both or only the one I bought 4 tickets with ?

 

And if it's the latter how cn I check how many I bought with the second ?

 

I can't believe I'm still asking questions 6 hours after buying the tickets. Back in 2006 I went home and slept.

 

Picture9.png

 

That's if you use both codes of course (if you have two). Can't answer you on the 'how many I bought with each code' though, sorry. Mine were a year apart so I would be a bit daft if I did not know which was which lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Nniixx wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Nniixx']Thanks Baja - any idea when they get marked as expired or used or whatever they end up as. It would sort of be confirmation that I"ve used them for ticket purchses correctly. If you get what I mean - sort of like a sanity check and stop me worrying so much.

 

2A2YOUR CODE
in your Tour home page. Can't remember how long it takes though.

Does that mean it gets a line through it - sorry obvious but not.

 

Also would that be for both or only the one I bought 4 tickets with ?

 

And if it's the latter how cn I check how many I bought with the second ?

 

I can't believe I'm still asking questions 6 hours after buying the tickets. Back in 2006 I went home and slept.

 

Picture9.png

 

That's if you use both codes of course (if you have two). Can't answer you on the 'how many I bought with each code' though, sorry. Mine were a year apart so I would be a bit daft if I did not know which was which lol

Thanks. Maybe I should just presume I got it correct and stops stresssing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would hate to think that my tickets would be cancelled because I bought 2 tix in Syd and 1 in Brisbane...3 tickets all up.

 

I hope they are trying to target someone who buys 4 tix each in Sydney, Melb, Perth etc on the same code.

 

No, the rules are clear, 4 tickets for ONE show. So yes, there is a possibility the orders will be canceled- Baja

Baja - can you please clarify the situation if you bought 3 tickets for the ONE show, but did it in two transactions (2 seated tickets and then 1 GA).  I wanted to do this in one transaction (and hence use the same code for a total of 3 tickets), but due to Ticketek's inability to cope with having different categories in the one transaction, I had to do 2 transactions, and yes I used the same code.

 

In some instances the use of the code is described on various threads as being for either ONE show or used ONCE, hence my confusion.  

 

I have seen your response to post #50 in the Presale Problems & Issues thread where you say you've are allowed 4 tickets for one show per code and would like this confirmed

 

PS thanks for your patience with all of these questions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

"No, the rules are clear, 4 tickets for ONE show. So yes, there is a possibility the orders will be canceled- Baja"I'm sorry But the rules aren't clear, I have asked the same question over and over again with no reply. Can somebody please just tell me if I can do the following?......Buy 1 ticket for Melbourne, buy 2 tickets for Sydney and then if they announce another Sydney show, use my last ticket for that 1. CAN I DO THIS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Kayp29 wrote:


bestia']I would hate to think that my tickets would be cancelled because I bought 2 tix in Syd and 1 in Brisbane...3 tickets all up.

 

I hope they are trying to target someone who buys 4 tix each in Sydney, Melb, Perth etc on the same code.

 

No, the rules are clear, 4 tickets for ONE show. So yes, there is a possibility the orders will be canceled- Baja

Baja - can you please clarify the situation if you bought 3 tickets for the ONE  show, but did it in two transactions (2 seated tickets and then 1 GA - due to Ticketek's inability to cope with having different categories in the one transaction) and used the same code. 

 

PS thanks for your patience with all of these questions. 

 

I'm sorry the rules are not clear particularly when people are debating them for pages...I cannot believe that my purchases of over $1000 may be cancelled....I used the code for 2 tickets for ONE show in Sydney and 1 ticket for  ONE show in Brisbane - 3 tickets TOTAL...I understand that if I bought 4 tickets for ONE show that there is no way I would have gone on to buy more tickets with the same code. Does it say 4 tickets for ONE show in  ONE city only?

 

By all means if you need to cancel them can you just cancel Brisbane..please dont cancel all.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

"No, the rules are clear, 4 tickets for ONE show. So yes, there is a possibility the orders will be canceled- Baja"I'm sorry But the rules aren't clear, I have asked the same question over and over again with no reply. Can somebody please just tell me if I can do the following?......Buy 1 ticket for Melbourne, buy 2 tickets for Sydney and then if they announce another Sydney show, use my last ticket for that 1. CAN I DO THIS?
I am with you the rules are NOT clear...
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

the rules for buying in Oz on presales have always been the same - it was the same for the Vertigo tour - nothing changed -

 

U2360° TOUR 2010 NEW ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA PRE-SALE FAQs

 

 

 

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy in the NZ/Aus U2360 Tour Presale?

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show. The code can be used ONCE only against up to four tickets at any one show in NZ or Aus

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, the FAQs on TicketMaster site says there's an option to have your non-RZ tickets delivered to your home yet I saw at least 2 posts here that say GA tickets aren't being posted out. I thought this restriction only applies to RZ ones? Is there someone out there who bought GA tickets (Perth) but was able to have them mailed? Do I still have to make arrangements with TM to send my tickets to me? Still have yet to buy my tickets (well, still have yet to be a paid subscriber) and I'm having concern about this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

During the madness I ended up getting 2 tickets in RZ1 and 2 tickets in RZ2 (with different codes I think).

 

I have just got a call from Ticketmaster.

 

They have placed all 4 in RZ2 and refunded one transaction fee.

 

I found that very cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...