iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Ali_fan']just curious, but would anyone happen to know how many tickets in total are available per red-zone?

That would be two/code from what we've been hearing.

NO, its 4 per code, but if you want 4, due to the 2 ticket transaction limit you must CALL for the Melbourne and Perth shows. For all other shows you can buy all 4 in one transaction - Baja

Baja - for Brisbane you were unable to get all tickets in one transaction if you wanted a mixture.  My sister (with a medical condition) & I wanted seating and a friend wanted GA to join another group of friends who had used their entire pre-sale allocation.  Ticketek would not accept a mixture of seating types and I had to do two transactions (and yes I used the same code frown.gif) .

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RED ZONE questions.....

Desperately waiting for Cedar presales 1pm Monday. Does anyone know if RZ tickets are still available for Auckland?

Please can someone who bought RZ Auckland tickets answer how you choose between the two RZs? Do you choose West or East sides of Mt Smart when buying tickets? Which is RZ1 and which is RZ2?

Thanks heaps :)

I bought RZ tickets for Auckland. Don't remember it giving me a choice, it just stated RZ2 whcih i think is on the east side of the stadium. I don't care which side i love both Edge and Adam, also they will move about during the show. Can't wait ....... bring it on. Woop woop!

and i am not Wren, i am mazmay.

I bought RZ tickets for Auckland. Don't remember it giving me a choice, it just stated RZ2 whcih i think is on the east side of the stadium. I don't care which side i love both Edge and Adam, also they will move about during the show. Can't wait ....... bring it on. Woop woop!
and i am not Wren, i am mazmay.
Thanks mazmay(!).....hope to see you in RZ  :D

• Subscriber

Seriously I thought there would be some clarification by this morning, but I see I'm going to have to ring Ticketek to make notes against my purchases.

5 seat tickets but potentially aganst one code even though I had 2 codes just might have used the same one twice by mistake. How sad is that, that I don't even know ?

When i look at the pre-sales page (or account info), neither code has a line through it so now I'm even more confused and stressed.

I wish there was a Ticketek outlet nearby so I could do it face to face rather than over the phone.

Baja I sent you a PM just in case too, but I realise your probably snowed under, btw is this your full time job or just something you do as fan ?

• Subscriber

[quote name='bluehammer wrote:

happyme']just wantedto add that the motel we were talkig about near stadum for second show has put price to $219 a night for the 14 & you have to pay up frony & ther is no cancellations or changes now if that isent giving us a big sign what is.

should i book now or wait for gig to be announced. 

Build a time machine. And book last week roll.gif

$140 for the Novotel Olympic Park. 

I'd try to find somewhere that won't force you to pay up front. there's a few still out there. Just find somewhere in town, train ticket is free with your ticket. Pretty easy. 

I found a place called sleep express about 10 mins away they chare about $89 a night again paying up front but they reacon that they have a shuttle bus  the stadium Novotel is coming up for me as $475 a night for the 14thsick.gif

i know about the train but i have a 13teen year old with me & i didnt really want to have to travel to far away after the gig,were coming up from wollongong with friends for the first show but there not doin 2 & no bus copanies will go up they reacon that u2 tickets are to dear & nobody wants to goroll.gif