WHAT A LOAD OF BULLS TESTICLES

joshthetree

• Subscriber

wow! i love how you send back a nice mail, sue! 
i know from own experience how encouraging that is. as a nurse i hear lots of complaints from people who think we don respond to their call quick enough (they don care if you have patients dying or something if they want a glass of water they want it NOW)
but once in awhile i or the team get a very honest compliment or thank-you-gesture from patients or their family. (smile, a thankyou-note, card, tap on the hand, a hug even)and everytime that happens it makes my day and i forget all the bad, nasty reactions i got earlier happy.gif
I can really relate to this Barbara

And Sue thats a great idea to send an email when all is well because we are so quick to complain when things are wrong !!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']wow! i love how you send back a nice mail, sue! 
i know from own experience how encouraging that is. as a nurse i hear lots of complaints from people who think we don respond to their call quick enough (they don care if you have patients dying or something if they want a glass of water they want it NOW)
but once in awhile i or the team get a very honest compliment or thank-you-gesture from patients or their family. (smile, a thankyou-note, card, tap on the hand, a hug even)and everytime that happens it makes my day and i forget all the bad, nasty reactions i got earlier 
happy.gif

I can really relate to this Barbara

And Sue thats a great idea to send an email when all is well because we are so quick to complain when things are wrong !!!

Same here (it really gets me when people harp on the nurses, they have no idea how hard they work, I'm just the sidekick, but love working with them).

Had to call the 800 number when I joined a while back, the lady at the other end was so nice and had a sweet irish accent, but because she was so kind I didn't mind that she could not help me at all with my problem.

• Community Moderator

oh, yeah, customer service works both ways, so plz be polite to the rep on the phone and treat them with the respect you would want and I guarantee that you will be treated well.

always say, "thank you so much" and that you "appreciate their help."

people skills help a lot when it comes to navigating the business world.

I have to admit Spicy that I have had the same good luck with calling.  Every problem I have called about has been resolved, even the horrible shape that my Artificial Horizon vinyl showed up in.

And yes, I talk to them nicely.  There is no reason to attack the customer service people, because they are typically not the source of the problem.

Oh, and one more thing, when you do call, always ask for their name.  It's a good idea to keep that for the record.