Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

The funnies thread

Off to bake lol!

don know if you all 've heard about the crisis in belgian church? all the scandales brought to daylight about pedophile-priests and the investigation our justice-system started bout it. ofcourse there are lots of jokes bout it goin round, some are a bit rude, and not what i wanna share here.... but this one i do think is funny!

a couple to be married is making last arrangements for their big day, when they get involved in big car-accident, and sadly both are killed. they turn up at the Gate of Heaven.
saint peter arrives and opens gate to let them in for the intake-conversation.
but the couple says first they wanna know one thing for sure; is it possible to have their wedding ceremony in heaven??
saint peter frowns and says he isnt sure, cause he don remember that happen before. but he will try to find out. he closes the gate again, turns around and disappears again into the clouds....
the couple stands in front of the gates .....an hour goes by...a day....a week....a month....3 months....
finally saint peter appears again, walks to the gates and opens them, he looks very tired but he says :
- it wasnt easy, but i was able to make arrangements, and you CAN get married here!
so he steps aside to let them in, the groom hesitates and he says:
-but can i ask one more question first? if it doesnt work out in the end, can we also get a divorce?
saint peters face turns a little red:
-listen, he says: it took me 3 months, 3 w h o l e  months to find you guys a priest in here, and now you want me to find you a  L A W Y E R??

don know if you all 've heard about the crisis in belgian church? all the scandales brought to daylight about pedophile-priests and the investigation our justice-system started bout it. ofcourse there are lots of jokes bout it goin round, some are a bit rude, and not what i wanna share here.... but this one i do think is funny!

a couple to be married is making last arrangements for their big day, when they get involved in big car-accident, and sadly both are killed. they turn up at the Gate of Heaven.
saint peter arrives and opens gate to let them in for the intake-conversation.
but the couple says first they wanna know one thing for sure; is it possible to have their wedding ceremony in heaven??
saint peter frowns and says he isnt sure, cause he don remember that happen before. but he will try to find out. he closes the gate again, turns around and disappears again into the clouds....
the couple stands in front of the gates .....an hour goes by...a day....a week....a month....3 months....
finally saint peter appears again, walks to the gates and opens them, he looks very tired but he says :
- it wasnt easy, but i was able to make arrangements, and you CAN get married here!
so he steps aside to let them in, the groom hesitates and he says:
-but can i ask one more question first? if it doesnt work out in the end, can we also get a divorce?
saint peters face turns a little red:
-listen, he says: it took me 3 months, 3 w h o l e  months to find you guys a priest in here, and now you want me to find you a  L A W Y E R??

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif