Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

US pastor to burn copies of the Koran on 11th September

I know that there are many articles all over the news about this - this is just one of them.

What do the rest of you think about this man?

http://www.belfasttelegra...ptember-11-14936702.html

Apparently there are rumours that he wants to set this up as an official Koran burning day!

I know that there are many articles all over the news about this - this is just one of them.

What do the rest of you think about this man?

http://www.belfasttelegra...ptember-11-14936702.html

Apparently there are rumours that he wants to set this up as an official Koran burning day!

apparently a very misguided man with no vision over visability......

BC if he had any vision he would be able to see that

saving their lives..the hungry, the homeless, the sick. etc.....this will win hearts and minds...

He is part of the problem, not part of the solution....

He doesnt know the man Jesus, apparently, and knows not his teachings, nor has a walk with him...

Worse, the media is giving him attention...

He is the reason so many are turned off by christianity...

He is a misguided and uneducated fool 

he might as well throw the Declaration of Independance ans US Constitution on top of the pile...because he can't possibly believe in those, either...can he?

I am still shaking my head over this - and he is trying to give justified arguments to back up his 'opinion'. and besides he saying things which i totally do not believe in and makes me so angry, he cannot even aknowledge the fact that he is putting people's lives at risk in both the US and in war zones by doing this!

I think that you are right Spicy that people are being put off religion by these kinds of people and he is part of the problem or the misguided hatred which we see all around us.

And Peter, i think that anything which makes sense should be given to him to burn as he doesn't seem to believe in anything apart from himself.

i have to say i am very disturbed over what is happening in this country, and I would like to know if the same sort of thing is happening in other 'democracies'. There are 2 main political parties, and they cannot agree on anything. there is no working together. There is only one party trying to do whatever they can to keep their power and control. This is with both parties. It is getting worse. The only way i see improvement is to somehow get all of these entrenched parties and politicians out of there...and put a bunch of inexperienced everyday people in their place to get back to square one. I know there are alot of frustrated people like me around.....looking for a way to stop the madness...but not seeing much hope. Things don't change even when the guy preaching hope gets elected to run the country!!

I have one thing to say about this guy: He's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!!
156638246_6f3843827d.jpg

He was on the news earlier - took a lot of strength not to kick the TV!!! (only the fact it is the only one we've got stopped me!)

can he not hear the ridiculousness coming out of his mouth?

Ok, here I go

I don't believe a thing

The world trade center was imploted by the US gov itself, the rest were fantasy stories, excuses

Poor Iraq, why, with the stupid excuse, they only wanted their oil for free, and war is such a huge business.

if you buy and produce so many guns, then, you have to use it, you have to justify the money

Afganistan was invaded seriously, while Iraq was invaded just to capt attention from all of stupid us.

Out from under your beds, stop helping God across the road like a litle old lady

It's a big lie, and aparently the lie continues...

All we need is litle spark, to start the biggest fire

I don't believe in the images of arab people protesting against this, probably, they even know about

Watch out, this could be dangerous, don't let them....

saw something bout this on the news....wtf? what is this?? what good can come from this?? its a smack in the face for the peaceful muslims and its pouring oil into the fire with the angry, violent muslims. 

i admit i wonder about this violent, disrespectful side of muslim religion often (cause i heard radical muslims say more then once how western lives don mean a thing to allah, or to them.) and i think if all these religions would just disappear someday, that would be a big step towards worldpeace (imagine no religion, nothing to kill or die for).
but showing disrespect like this, can only make hatred grow.
only a fool, who is horny for media-attention could come up with this....

"I don't believe in the images of arab people protesting against this, probably, they even know about"

I wanted to say, they don't even know about it.

Sorry, is the second time in the week I forget the NO word, aparently I can't say NO this week