Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

its a beautiful day!!

Today is a beautiful day, here, and it's about 66 degrees out. im going to rollarblade!
that sounds like fun,today here started abit grey and cold then it went sunny and warm but now it,s raining,

Yes another lovely day here in Perth , you guys are gonna roast here in December , best bring your thin trousers or boardies lol

The sun is out here too, it's cool and hazy but it's there yeahh shining away!

We have had lots of rain the last few days...  first it was a warm summer rain, but then it turned into a cold November rain overnight....  now I'm sorry I said I was tired of the warm weather!!!!!  I take it back!!!!!!  embarassed.gif

I am sitting in the lovely sunshine today bono_happy.gif

we had 3 amazing, sunny days in paris! my pics look great!! thank you, whoever is in charge of the weather this time happy.gif

yeah!! came home from an amazing weekend in paris, to find out my son recorded the u2-on-the-roof /bbc-concert!! what a nice surprise happy.gif

yeah!! came home from an amazing weekend in paris, to find out my son recorded the u2-on-the-roof /bbc-concert!! what a nice surprise happy.gif

put that down to good upbringing happy.gif

You have a great son! That concert was great!