Stunningly beautiful Edge & Bono harmonies at 2:06......AWESOME!

xtraspicy62

This is a nice little ballad. Lyrics a tad too repetitive, but overall, not bad. This is better than the first version of heard of this song.

Me thinks a new EP is not too far away at all - they'll be in the studio as soon as the Euro leg finishes and have the new recorded material out (including a new single) before they hit NZ and Australia.

• Subscriber

This is a nice little ballad. Lyrics a tad too repetitive, but overall, not bad. This is better than the first version of heard of this song.

Me thinks a new EP is not too far away at all - they'll be in the studio as soon as the Euro leg finishes and have the new recorded material out (including a new single) before they hit NZ and Australia.

Oooooooooh I hope so!!!tongue.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Fortitude']This is a nice little ballad. Lyrics a tad too repetitive, but overall, not bad. This is better than the first version of heard of this song.

Oooooooooh I hope so!!!tongue.gif

me too Nikki!! I hear santas jingle bells already!

Thank you so much Xtraspicy...

And Bono's look on his face is very amusing indeed...

I marvel at this man's capacity of being so moved and surprised after all he's lived and achieved... and despite the incredible success.

So many people in his shoes would be blasé and yet he's capable of such candour and enthusiasm!

And you can say the same about Edge, Adam or Larry!

That's a rare thing in our world... maybe that's what is so special about them, on top of all the talent of course!